Hot water?

Jack.194

2 hours ago, Jack.194 said:

Is there anywhere to get boiling water for cups of tea etc. from in the festival?

I've never been before, but have been to Reading numerous times and theres usually an Oxfam tent which gives out boiling water for free.

If you’re working for Oxfam, yes. Otherwise, no... 

Just buy yourself a little camping burner and you’re all good! 

14 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

There used to be a little stall selling mugs of tea for 50p but can't remember where...?

The 50p tea tent is a lifesaver! It's on the edge of Green Crafts if I remember rightly! Could find it but not point it out on the map...

13 hours ago, Dillyblue said:

There used to be a little stall selling mugs of tea for 50p but can't remember where...?

Is this the tea & toast van at the park? I recall that being v cheap! 

Failing that, I guess just buy a cup of tea. It's comparatively cheap compared to coffee anyway and ultimately stalls have to make money. If you get it free consider it a bonus, if you have to pay consider it the price to pay for the convenience of not lugging a camping stove with you.