Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Not sure if my mate is pulling my leg here...... but apparently our tickets got delivered today and were signed for but there are no sign of them in his house, he hasn't been in all day and the other people who live there haven't signed for them. I checked the royal mail tracker and they have definitely been signed for.  don't suppose anyone has any advice just in case he isn't taking the piss?

DO NOT WANT THIS STRESS.

10 hours ago, HansGruber said:

Not sure if my mate is pulling my leg here...... but apparently our tickets got delivered today and were signed for but there are no sign of them in his house, he hasn't been in all day and the other people who live there haven't signed for them. I checked the royal mail tracker and they have definitely been signed for.  don't suppose anyone has any advice just in case he isn't taking the piss?

DO NOT WANT THIS STRESS.

were they delivered to a neighbour? Check!

10 hours ago, HansGruber said:

DO NOT WANT THIS STRESS.

It is a special delivery so they HAVE to be delivered to the address, not to neighbours or anything like that. If he isnt pulling your leg get down to your local office asap to get them to find out if your postie has broken the rules and delivered to a neighbour. If he is adamant he didnt he should at least be able to give you a rough idea as to who in the house signed for it. If you still have no luck, report it to the police, it is against the law to tamper with other peoples mail. Having a crime number etc will probably help you if you never find them and have to appeal to the goodwill of the festival to get in.

11 hours ago, HansGruber said:

DO NOT WANT THIS STRESS.

on my royal mail tracker it actually gave the name and signature of who signed for the package towards the bottom of the page, have a gander there 

7 hours ago, eFestivals said:

were they delivered to a neighbour? Check!

He's going to check when he gets home I hope so!

7 hours ago, marcwilson87 said:

It is a special delivery so they HAVE to be delivered to the address, not to neighbours or anything like that. If he isnt pulling your leg get down to your local office asap to get them to find out if your postie has broken the rules and delivered to a neighbour. If he is adamant he didnt he should at least be able to give you a rough idea as to who in the house signed for it. If you still have no luck, report it to the police, it is against the law to tamper with other peoples mail. Having a crime number etc will probably help you if you never find them and have to appeal to the goodwill of the festival to get in.

7 hours ago, danwood said:

on my royal mail tracker it actually gave the name and signature of who signed for the package towards the bottom of the page, have a gander there 

They have definitely been signed for on the tracker I'm just waiting to hear back from him if he actually hasn't got them I will go the post office route tomorrow thanks people.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:08 PM, Marco1 said:

Our tickets and car park pass arrived this morning after getting email yesterday ?

Only problem partners ticket has blank photo???

have emailed See to find out if it's a problem.

This happened to anyone else?

I guess that will be a problem! Sorry ? Good luck sorting it out. See's customer service are usually quite good in my experience.

16 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Live tracker showing 71% sent out.  Surely more than that with less than two weeks to go?  

This time last week it was at 59%, so that's just 12% progress in a week.

They'd better start pulling their finger out if they're going to avoid a fiasco.

On 6/16/2019 at 3:22 PM, HansGruber said:

They have definitely been signed for on the tracker I'm just waiting to hear back from him if he actually hasn't got them I will go the post office route tomorrow thanks people.

I am dying to know if you got your tickets?!

Noticed tickets were prepared for dispatch Friday and today have had the dispatch confirmation email!

Tickets will arrive tomorrow on the only day I cannot work from home so looks like a trip to the depot on Wednesday ?

On 6/16/2019 at 3:22 PM, HansGruber said:

What happened, dude? Did you get ‘em?

4 hours ago, marcwilson87 said:

I am dying to know if you got your tickets?!

3 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Yeah I came to check too. Is it all ordered @HansGruber?

Hope so :) 

40 minutes ago, Woffy said:

What happened, dude? Did you get ‘em?

Thanks for your concern folks my first suspicions were correct this was a very poor joke and he had them all along ? Panic over!

25 minutes ago, HansGruber said:

Thanks for your concern folks my first suspicions were correct this was a very poor joke and he had them all along ? Panic over!

What an ABSOLUTE FUCKING WHOPPER! 

Did you see the funny side or have a well deserved tanty?

28 minutes ago, Woffy said:

What an ABSOLUTE FUCKING WHOPPER! 

Did you see the funny side or have a well deserved tanty?

I saw the funny side.... to be fair I pranked one of our group in 2016 when I told them I checked our tent a day before the festival and convinced them it had came without poles so I'm not totally blameless! I just didn't think they would go this far haha

1 hour ago, HansGruber said:

I saw the funny side.... to be fair I pranked one of our group in 2016 when I told them I checked our tent a day before the festival and convinced them it had came without poles so I'm not totally blameless! I just didn't think they would go this far haha

Well he certainly upped the ante!