Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, netspy said:

@briddj @incident and @Gabi_says : thank you very much for your advices .
The french postal service told me they do not have visibility on the shipment yet.
In the past years, Royal Mail tracking indicated when the item was passed to the overseas postal service.

@Gabi_says, my concern is that on your tracking page, one hour after visiting Nottingham Mail Centre, your tickets were shipped to Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre, whereas my tickets seem to be stuck in Nottingham Mail Centre for the last 5 days.

I will wait a few more days before contacting Royal Mail.

Why not contact see tickets? It’s meant to be a max of two working days after it leaves their office for U.K. deliveries 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I’ve got nothing either 

Wouldn’t worry, only Around 30% been dispatched up until Friday when I had emailed them about not having a confirmation e mail yet  tracker saying they had been sent. E mail arrived a few hours later and tickets yesterday. 

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Wouldn’t worry, only Around 30% been dispatched up until Friday when I had emailed them about not having a confirmation e mail yet  tracker saying they had been sent. E mail arrived a few hours later and tickets yesterday. 

Not worried yet, they’re getting delivered to my parents and I’m seeing them weekend after next so as long as they’re there by then I’ll be ok! 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, netspy said:

@briddj @incident and @Gabi_says : thank you very much for your advices .
The french postal service told me they do not have visibility on the shipment yet.
In the past years, Royal Mail tracking indicated when the item was passed to the overseas postal service.

@Gabi_says, my concern is that on your tracking page, one hour after visiting Nottingham Mail Centre, your tickets were shipped to Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre, whereas my tickets seem to be stuck in Nottingham Mail Centre for the last 5 days.

I will wait a few more days before contacting Royal Mail.

This is much better :

TrackRM2.png.4aeb6b2c66e3eb450c1fab1bc30fc38d.png

I refrain from using the "It's happening" GIF !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

.... my minor ticket troubles continue ... although im glad they are actually here .... friend went to collect them today saw the queue at the sorting office and about turned .... anyway he's going back tommoro as its only around the corner .... 

Sorting office on a Saturday after 9am... Forget it. 

Still nothing. Was sure I’d get some confirmation this morning. As a theory.... I was really last gasp in the main sale in October. So last gasp, the “sold out” page came up just as I was completing the payment page.... do you think they might be dispatched in the sequence they were ordered? Has anyone from the resale received theirs yet? That would blow my theory out the water.

#therisnodispatchpattern

1 minute ago, Jay89 said:

Never mind the resale, I’m still waiting for email from general sale ?

Same....I was in the general sale (and pretty early on in the sale too) not a peep yet... and yeah - I remember being exactly the same in 2017

On 5/30/2019 at 11:41 AM, StLewi said:

If I paid the balance for 3 of my friends, when they use the See Tickets tracker should it display my name/address for them? It currently does, but then I guess each ticket will be sent to each person’s own address?

#thereisnopattern

We got our tickets in the first minute of the sale, paid the balances in the opening minutes of the payment window, and not a peep as yet

Think any thoughts of time sequencing can be ruled out, there is definitely no pattern....

Oh hang on, apart from the fact that our tickets are retty much always the last :D So if you don't get them befor eus that's the time to worry :)

24 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Having started this thread I won’t be truly happy and at ease with myself until every single person on here has their  tickets stashed away in their safe place. 

Does this mean we can hold you personally accountable until that moment? ?