Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, netspy said:

My tracking status has not changed at all since I received the despatch email :

TrackRM.png.6734ed279c39c288b7b9acb19ab8be7c.png

Tracking and Signature services to my country have a delivery aim of 3-4 working days. Should I start worrying?

International signed is only tracked until it leaves the UK mail centre, and then delivered. There's no tracking through the foreign system. There'll be nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, briddj said:

International signed is only tracked until it leaves the UK mail centre, and then delivered. There's no tracking through the foreign system. There'll be nothing to worry about. 

The foreign system should track it (Royal Mail track packages arriving from overseas), but presumably the Seetickets tracker won't know how to check that.

17Track is pretty good about following packages through different mail systems.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, incident said:

The foreign system should track it (Royal Mail track packages arriving from overseas), but presumably the Seetickets tracker won't know how to check that.

17Track is pretty good about following packages through different mail systems.

Was talking about tracking it through Royal Mail (which is @netspy's screengrab).

Does the e-mail saying it's been dispatched only go to the lead booker? We've not had ours yet which is not unusual as we are in campervan field and they always seem to be last but my husband is away for most of next week and I want to know as soon as it is dispatched but he is the lead booker. 

6 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Still not had an email saying dispatched.. when should I start panicking?!

Not yet by a long shot! Most tickets haven’t been despatched yet according to the See tracker. No-one in our various groups has had their emails yet.

4 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Corrected for you.

just me and him going ... cant really ditch him .... well not until I have my hands on those tickets at least .... and that will be when we get out the car on arrival to the festival ... we sometimes split up in the queue on the way in as we like to go at different paces :) 

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Does the e-mail saying it's been dispatched only go to the lead booker? We've not had ours yet which is not unusual as we are in campervan field and they always seem to be last but my husband is away for most of next week and I want to know as soon as it is dispatched but he is the lead booker. 

It goes to whoever paid for them on balance day.

You can just use the Booking Ref and your postcode though on See Tickets to check the order.

It will be updated to "ready for despatch and will typically be sent the same day" and then to "tickets despatched from our offices to the address provided" with the Royal Mail tracking number.

NB: Tickets will be delivered the day after the actual tracking code appears.

image.png.0171c04629bab14746238943e0a0a576.png

Edited by briddj

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Thanks. I'll have to get him to keep an eye on his e-mails then. Typically he's at a conference so will have limited access to his e-mails as well. 

you can access the tracker though ... with confirmation number and friends phone number just to keep a beady eye on things :) 

3 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes I'll just need him to forward me the e-mail if he gets it. 

I added more to my original post with a screengrab of the See Tickets tracker you can use. Will give you more "in running" info than just the email too, which is sent on actual despatch.

2 minutes ago, briddj said:

I added more to my original post with a screengrab of the See Tickets tracker you can use. Will give you more "in running" info than just the email too, which is sent on actual despatch.

Fab thanks. I'm trying not to check See Tickets or else I'll start obsessively checking it multiple times a day. I'm trying to be patient and zen about it. ?

6 hours ago, netspy said:

My tracking status has not changed at all since I received the despatch email :

TrackRM.png.6734ed279c39c288b7b9acb19ab8be7c.png

Tracking and Signature services to my country have a delivery aim of 3-4 working days. Should I start worrying?

Nah! 

Once tickets leave the UK, you could track with the local delivery partner (in my case it was PostNL). 

Just click on the link on the Royal Mail tracking page under "Continue tracking". 

Screenshot_20190601-185535_Opera.jpg

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

My tickets were handed over to Canada post yesterday. Ive got 7 business days left before I leave so I think I should get them in time!

Why am I picturing a load of Mounties trying to get you your tickets ... yes one too many ciders I think :) 

2 hours ago, Gabi_says said:

Nah! 

Once tickets leave the UK, you could track with the local delivery partner (in my case it was PostNL). 

Just click on the link on the Royal Mail tracking page under "Continue tracking".

@briddj @incident and @Gabi_says : thank you very much for your advices .
The french postal service told me they do not have visibility on the shipment yet.
In the past years, Royal Mail tracking indicated when the item was passed to the overseas postal service.

@Gabi_says, my concern is that on your tracking page, one hour after visiting Nottingham Mail Centre, your tickets were shipped to Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre, whereas my tickets seem to be stuck in Nottingham Mail Centre for the last 5 days.

I will wait a few more days before contacting Royal Mail.

Edited by netspy