Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Do the tickets get sent out to the individual adresses of the people in your group or do they go to whoever was lucky enough to get through on ticket day and book them? apologies if this has been answered elsewhere

3 hours ago, jow95 said:

Do the tickets get sent out to the individual adresses of the people in your group or do they go to whoever was lucky enough to get through on ticket day and book them? apologies if this has been answered elsewhere

Who paid for them, not who won on T day. If you paid for the tickets individually they will be sent individually. If you paid collectively, they'll go to the person who paid.

AND MINE ARE ON THEIR WAY!

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Still no email ?

4 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

No email.... 

Sort it see tickets!

Mine was so late on in 2017. I think I was virtually one of the last! I've not had my email yet either this time 

Mine arrived this morning. Does anyone else now go in to paranoid over-protective mode. I've never lost a gig ticket in my life but I'm terrified these will be misplaced or damaged. Maybe I need to buy a safe just for Glasto tickets.

6 minutes ago, D-Low said:

Mine arrived this morning. Does anyone else now go in to paranoid over-protective mode. I've never lost a gig ticket in my life but I'm terrified these will be misplaced or damaged. Maybe I need to buy a safe just for Glasto tickets.

Absolutely this. I remember hiding them inside a delia smith cook book one year in case a burglar broke in a stole them!!

One year my OH and i had a bit of an argument and he hid them from me as he was in when they were delivered.  He took a photo of them to prove he had them to taunt me with.     I think that would have been a valid cause for divorce but he relented after a day.    At the moment they are currently on route from Nottingham to Edinburgh.    

1 hour ago, wilko8 said:

Absolutely this. I remember hiding them inside a delia smith cook book one year in case a burglar broke in a stole them!!

See, I'd be too scared I'd forget which cook book and it would be pandemonium here.

1 hour ago, D-Low said:

I do. I'm not telling my sister when they arrive cos I know she'll wanna get a pic and i'm the control freak who offers to keep everyones passports in a safe place too ??‍♀️?

There’s an epic thread on here somewhere about tickets ending up with a neighbor and the ensuing saga between the neighbor and the post office....worth a read. Pretty sure it was on here I saw it in 2017?

5 minutes ago, SighMo said:

There’s an epic thread on here somewhere about tickets ending up with a neighbor and the ensuing saga between the neighbor and the post office....worth a read. Pretty sure it was on here I saw it in 2017?

I remember that!

31 minutes ago, SighMo said:

I remember that! Also think remember someone losing their ticket on the way to the festival and I dont think they ever got in ?

I will be wearing my ticket, duct tape it to my waist if I have to.

2 hours ago, Lizzim said:

One year my OH and i had a bit of an argument and he hid them from me as he was in when they were delivered.  He took a photo of them to prove he had them to taunt me with.     I think that would have been a valid cause for divorce but he relented after a day.    At the moment they are currently on route from Nottingham to Edinburgh.    

Ours are on the way to Glasgow! First thing i do is to take a photo or a photocopy of them.  If anyone is staying at worthy view remember your complete ticket is taken from you in exchange for the WV wristband. So unlike other festival goers you won’t have your ticket to keep as a souvenir if that’s your thing.

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

ours have often been late .. this year they are early #thereisnopattern 

Haha I’m the reverse. Usually had them by now. Thought there was a pattern - the town I live in begins with “A”. But there most definitely isn’t!

Email received yesterday.

The manic barking of the dog at 10.04 informs that someone is at the door.

It’s the lovely Postwoman.

”I have a special delivery that you need to sign for” she says.

”Fantastic!” I exclaim, using leg at same time to stop dog (a) enthusiastically greeting her and (b) escape

”That’s a big smile” states Postie

”Yeahitsmtglastonburyticketsithinkimnotsurebutitprobablyisanywayhaveaniceday”

”Er, cheers”

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2019 at 9:49 AM, Gabi_says said:

Ticket definitely on its way now!

image.thumb.png.0a777d5e4ed689638910442f0a8fe9fa.png

My tracking status has not changed at all since I received the despatch email :

TrackRM.png.6734ed279c39c288b7b9acb19ab8be7c.png

Tracking and Signature services to my country have a delivery aim of 3-4 working days. Should I start worrying?

So my ticket was delivered this morning... only problem is we missed the postie by 10 minutes and now it's at the office to pick up on Monday.

How can I cope with a full weekend knowing that my tickets are at the post office and I can't get them till Monday :(