Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Smash1984 said:

Nope, got the despatch e-mail on Wednesday but they don't get sent next day like the GA tickets. Expecting mine today or tomorrow. Tracker my end was showing 100% yesterday but now dropped back to 99%

Same got despatch e mail wed not arrived yet 

1 minute ago, Charm said:

Just discovered the postie signed for my tickets himself and slid them under my door, even though I’m super happy I’ve got them think it’s a bit off to do that. 

Charm x

The main thing is that you have them. I know our postie and he does that for us sometimes. Always leaves a card saying he’s done it 

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

The main thing is that you have them. I know our postie and he does that for us sometimes. Always leaves a card saying he’s done it 

True, feels amazing to actually have them, he didn’t leave a card though which is a bit weird.

Charm x

53 minutes ago, Charm said:

Just discovered the postie signed for my tickets himself and slid them under my door, even though I’m super happy I’ve got them think it’s a bit off to do that. 

Charm x

Bit risky for the postie but if he or she knows you all good and you've got them so all sorted 

25 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Bit risky for the postie but if he or she knows you all good and you've got them so all sorted 

That’s the thing I never have the same person delivering my post so it’s a pretty mad thing for him to do.

Charm x

I had completely forgotten how much stress is saved by my coach ticket simply coming by email so not having to worry about it getting lost in the post.   All I had to worry about was accidentally deleting it before managing to print it!

Edited by Beerqueen

14 hours ago, PaintedInSand said:

I finally got to hold my in my hand last night. I was suddenly filled with an overwhelming feeling of "holy shit what if I just ripped it up??"
The same feeling I get near the edge of a cliff wanting to jump.

Does this make any sense?? Or have I lost my mind in the run up to the fest...

What did you have in your hand, though?