Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

On 6/11/2019 at 7:33 PM, paulshane said:

yes, I believe they started doing that in 2017, as I remember an almighty panic when I opened my ticket envelope and there was no campervan pass in it. Emailed and called, "it'll be sent separatly" phew!

and just to be contrary, seetickets have sent me my ticket AND camper pass in the same envelope this year. delivered today, all present and correct, getting proper excited now :)

2 hours ago, mandb said:

So how many people still don't have a ticket and the website still says ??

'Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.'

Like me.  Im the only one in our whole group that hasn't got my tickets.  Thank God for the tracker as that comment is keeping me sane but I'm not sure for how much longer 

Me too ? its had that status for weeks. Genuinely think I'll be the last person to get theirs ?

At last - tickets ready to be dispatched today ?. Am hoping for a parking ticket as well, and it seems they have all been sent already ?

Keep the faith folks. See tickets will make it happen. ?

5 hours ago, John the Moth said:

My festival tickets have been despatched. My campervan ticket still says in stock and waiting.

Seetickets said they’d all go together though. Confused.

Mine Showed the same but arrived this morning with my general admission tickets.

Still Showing on see that there waiting to be dispatched.

I finally got to hold my in my hand last night. I was suddenly filled with an overwhelming feeling of "holy shit what if I just ripped it up??"
The same feeling I get near the edge of a cliff wanting to jump.

Does this make any sense?? Or have I lost my mind in the run up to the fest...

No despatch e-mail yet but status has finally change to "Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 14 Jun 2019. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day."

Next question is if next day includes Saturday, otherwise I'll be late to work on Monday waiting for the postie :)

Just checked my tracker and it says my tickets are delivered and signed for by someone called John, a bit worried as there’s no one by that name in my block, can’t wait to get home now and find out what’s going on. 

Charm x

52 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

anyone received their car parking passes for worthy view yet? According to see ticket tracker they’ve all been sent. 

Nope, got the despatch e-mail on Wednesday but they don't get sent next day like the GA tickets. Expecting mine today or tomorrow. Tracker my end was showing 100% yesterday but now dropped back to 99%