Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Ours have arrived on Tuesday. Made sure there was always someone in the house until they did, including taking the dog out for a walk very early in the morning. Postie said he had been delivering  quite a few that morning but most people had not been in. Would never risk it going back to the depot.

17 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

They send these out nearer time along with a map of where the tents are etc. Received ours day before the festival in 2017! Love SEE......

I e mailed about that after receiving the useful information e mail. Then just read it and said they will e mail location nearer the time.  Think tbf that comes from WV  not see 

well that's bloody typical.

The one day I don't want the postman to be on the ball..

Literally nip out for 5 minutes to walk little one the 3 doors down the road to school, and he attempts bloody delivery.

Never ever comes that early normally !

Looking at the time he's written on the card the b*****d must have watched me lock my front door and walk away too !!

Oh well at least the sorting office is only 1/2 mile down the road !

Posties up and down the land must be wondering why curtains everywhere are twitching, folk pretending to weed gardens but are actually watching their every move .  The Royal Mail is a trusted organisation.  But I did look out for guys at the festival wearing those tell tale blue royal mail issue shorts and wonder why so many had tickets. ?

Just got my email too. Excitement starts building last night, MrsCJ asked what I was up to, being so fidgety. The Bob Dylan documentary being released last night, a brewing course this Saturday, Nick Cave next week and Glastonbury. Yeah, I might be getting a little excited now.

19 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

GA tickets and CV ticket just arrived. :D

The surprise was the CV ticket was included because according to See despatch tracker "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. Your tickets will be despatched as soon as they arrive."

Me too. Still woop woop its here.

So how many people still don't have a ticket and the website still says ??

'Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.'

Like me.  Im the only one in our whole group that hasn't got my tickets.  Thank God for the tracker as that comment is keeping me sane but I'm not sure for how much longer 

19 minutes ago, mandb said:

Like me.  Im the only one in our whole group that hasn't got my tickets.  Thank God for the tracker as that comment is keeping me sane but I'm not sure for how much longer 

Keep the faith, my status changed late yesterday and they landed today!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mandb said:

My campervan ticket says that..

As for my general tickets they don't have any delivery details which i think is a bit strange.

I did have an email yesterday however saying that they are now in stock and been prepared to be printed?!

*EDIT* 5 mins after writing this i checked and have now changed to "prepared for dispatch*

I can breath a little easier now!!

Edited by GLOVERMX