Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

13 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Dispatch showing 61% sent, doesn’t seem much bearing in mind we are a few weeks away. Also cv tickets, WV car passes still to arrive,   See tickets in for a busy week I reckon. 

Don't panic.  At this rate we'll all have our tickets in hand by the end of July :)

1 hour ago, phillyfaddle said:

WV car park tickets despatch email received just now. Earlier than last year!

#ThereIsNoPattern

Just received our despatch e-mail for the WV car passes also. Now just need to festival ticket and then we're good to go

SEE seem to be smashing out the car parking today, already up to 68%. GA has stayed on 61% for a while now

Edited by Smash1984

Just now, Wondermum said:

My campervan ticket is now in stock (purchased in the resale), but still no status change to our actual tickets

Are the CV tickets actual printed ones like the GA? Never used CV and always wondered or do you get an e-mail print at home type one?

44 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Just received our despatch e-mail for the WV car passes also. Now just need to festival ticket and then we're good to go

SEE seem to be smashing out the car parking today, already up to 68%. GA has stayed on 61% for a while now

Yep we have our WV car pass email, no main tickets yet but at least we can sit in the car park and give you all a wave?

6 minutes ago, psychology said:

are you the first person to receive their CV ticket?

I think there was an earlier post saying someones friend had theirs, but not seen anything from anyone else on here!  I've got two other friend awaiting tickets and campervan and theirs haven't been sent yet

Just now, Greenelk said:

I think there was an earlier post saying someones friend had theirs, but not seen anything from anyone else on here!  I've got two other friend awaiting tickets and campervan and theirs haven't been sent yet

At least it looks like they are finally going out, I have three friends all still waiting for Tickets and CV pass. Well done getting yours.

Got the WV info and car pass emails. Last pieces in the jigsaw ?

Trying to make sure I’m really busy at work as this is a struggle to motivate myself right now, just want to be there 

38 minutes ago, Flysheet said:

Got the WV info and car pass emails. Last pieces in the jigsaw ?

Trying to make sure I’m really busy at work as this is a struggle to motivate myself right now, just want to be there 

Mine also arrived, didn’t WV not used to give you tent number withthis e mail info?

15 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Mine also arrived, didn’t WV not used to give you tent number withthis e mail info?

They send these out nearer time along with a map of where the tents are etc. Received ours day before the festival in 2017! Love SEE......