Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Fresh from my ticket problems yesterday,  my friends tickets were going to be sent to the address of the person who paid for them, rather than the first person on the list, despite the fact that the person who paid for them isn't even going.

No problem, phoned SEE and they changed the address to the first named ticket instead.

Except they still addressed them to the name of the person who paid for the ticket, on the envelope. 

So the sorting office won't release them to the person the tickets got sent to.

Who could have imagined leaving sending out the tickets until 2 weeks before the festival starts could cause problems.

Edited by uscore

Just got a dispatch email and got excited only to realise it was for 2 car park tickets I ordered separately and my actual tickets are still showing as in stock and dispatching shortly...….

I'm sure See are just playing games!

9 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

When I track it doesn’t even mention delivery status/in stock etc...?

Are you definitely tracking the right order?

Should be tracking the balance payment from April, not the original deposit from October

2 minutes ago, caballosblancos said:

@paulshaneI just checked See. It says my ticket has been despatched, but again no mention of cv ticket. I assumed tickets were assigned to reg numbers and sent out together, but it seems See work to transactions. So, will have to wait longer for cv ticket... Frustrating 

yes, I believe they started doing that in 2017, as I remember an almighty panic when I opened my ticket envelope and there was no campervan pass in it. Emailed and called, "it'll be sent separatly" phew!

2 hours ago, adequate8 said:

When I track it doesn’t even mention delivery status/in stock etc...?

Same here. When Its the balance payment reference I'm tracking but doesent mention anything about status. 

When I track my campervan one I get a status for that?

Strange...

finally mine has just changed...hooray.....Camper van order still just says in stock though, so will see what arrives ? No sign of an email though...

Delivery Details

Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.
You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 12 Jun 2019. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

Edited by BeddyDriver
update