Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Have any of the people that have received their tickets got camper van tickets ? or actually ordered camper van tickets ?

Wondered if its a possibility all orders without campervan tickets  were sent first ?

None of the 10 groups of people we know, who have booked camper tickets have received anything at all,  ??

Edited by BeddyDriver

51 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Is the graphic below actually accurate? Has anyone had a CV ticket yet?

Or have they just not updated their tracker?

tickets.jpg

It would appear from looking at the ' live dispatch news ' that See have sent out 59% of the festival tickets but none of the car park, campervan or coach. That cant be right can it?

22 hours ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Just for my sanity, for some reason the address in my registration account is an old one (tickets were dispatched to my current one which is the default on see tickets), I don't suppose this would be an issue would it? My photo is fine, slightly different hair/beard lengths but nothing substantial. For reference neither of these actually match the address on my ID (home/uni address scenario).

Anyone? ?

14 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

Have any of the people that have received their tickets got camper van tickets ? or actually ordered camper van tickets ?

Wondered if its a possibility all orders without campervan tickets  were sent first ?

None of the 10 groups of people we know, who have booked camper tickets have received anything at all,  ??

Checked with a friend who ordered a ticket + campervan pass. Not even a dispatch email yet.

7 minutes ago, RyanSmith9311 said:

where can i see these 'live dispatch news' graphics?

Go to the Customer Service area of the See Tickets website. You have 3 tabs to click on - Order Tracker/Live Chat; Live Despatch News;  Support Centre. Click on "Live Despatch News", scroll down and you'll see the lovely graphic.....

3 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Your current address should be on the delivery slip attached to your ticket (as you say this is the address it was dispatched to), so I reckon you'll be absolutely fine.

Yeah, so it's an odd miss match with that part having address 1 (current), my ticket having address 2 (old), then partners ticket having address 1. Concern is that my ID has address 3 (home address), due to the standard student situation, guess this isn't an issue? 

Thanks for the reply btw, I'm aware it's a very minuscule things to worry about but would ease my mind knowing whether I should prepare anything else to match the address!

5 minutes ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Yeah, so it's an odd miss match with that part having address 1 (current), my ticket having address 2 (old), then partners ticket having address 1. Concern is that my ID has address 3 (home address), due to the standard student situation, guess this isn't an issue? 

Thanks for the reply btw, I'm aware it's a very minuscule things to worry about but would ease my mind knowing whether I should prepare anything else to match the address!

All part of the stress, isn't it?!!! I seriously don't think it's going to be an issue unless you look absolutely nothing like your old photo. No-one's ever checked my address in 11 Glastonbury's. My photo has always been fairly glam - nice hair and make-up. I seriously look NOTHING like it after yomping for 2 miles from the car park and then queuing for hours in the p*ssing rain or heat. ?

But if you're super worried and need to put your mind at ease, do you have an 'official' letter with your old address on e.g. bank statement, utilities bill? 

Edited by phillyfaddle

6 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

All part of the stress, isn't it?!!! I seriously don't think it's going to be an issue unless you look absolutely nothing like your old photo. No-one's ever checked my address in 11 Glastonbury's. My photo has always been fairly glam - nice hair and make-up. I seriously look NOTHING like it after yomping for 2 miles from the car park and then queuing for hours in the p*ssing rain or heat. ?

But if you're super worried and need to put your mind at ease, do you have an 'official' letter with your old address on e.g. bank statement, utilities bill? 

Thankfully the photo is fine, although my hair is slightly longer and I have a beard now.. oh god I'm not getting through am I?! ?

But seriously, thanks! I think my main worry was if they'll even check it, which I guess they probably won't by the sound of it. Unfortunately I don't have anything with the old address afaik, was a student house ~4 years ago. In fact I've no idea why that was the address on my glasto registration. Annoyingly my current place is 20 seconds down the road from the old one, currently at 48 and used to be in 56! Shame I can't just scribble over the top line but hey-ho! 

Thanks again for putting my mind at ease!

• Like 1

Just now, happy camper said:

All three of our group who bought camper van tickets are still waiting  arrrrrgh!!!! Rest have received theirs  ?

Even though I’m sure it’s going to be ok it’s still pretty worrying, just want those lovely tickets in my hands.  

Charm x

5 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

spoke to SEE a few minutes ago.

Slightly concerned as I'm way from home a lot between now and festival.

The Operator said, if can be believed, that Tix with Camper vans would be starting despatch in the next day or two ?!?!

OK that's helpful then ?

Thanks for posting that. If See are correct, that at least, is reassuring... 

Ok, game on. Got the resale ticket for my mate off the postie a few minutes ago, ours came last week. Had the WV email and just waiting for the car pass now but that’s not a stress, just a box tick

On the subject of tickets. Has anyone ever had a problem not getting in due to not looking exactly the same as their photo? 
I've grown a beard since my photo was sent and worried this could be an issue. I am taking clippers just in case! The festival is more important!
Luckily you can see my birth mark on my neck in the photo so I'm sure this will help.