Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

2 hours ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

Has anyone in Canada received their tickets yet?  Once the tickets leave the UK, the Royal Mail tracking ends and there's not a way to track in Canada Post.  Apparently my tickets were received by Canada Post on 5/29, but have not arrived at my house yet.

I've done this twice previously and never had any issues, but don't really recall when they arrived. Starting to get a small bit stressed.

I'm in Toronto too and same situation. Canada Post said they can't track it and can't help me. Royal Mail said the tickets aren't officially lost until July 2 so I should just wait lol. See tickets didn't send them with tracking once they leave the UK so we just have to wait.

17 minutes ago, rockyloop said:

I'm in Toronto too and same situation. Canada Post said they can't track it and can't help me. Royal Mail said the tickets aren't officially lost until July 2 so I should just wait lol. See tickets didn't send them with tracking once they leave the UK so we just have to wait.

I think someone posted a link that allowed you to track them in Canada a few pages back

33 minutes ago, incident said:

Stating the obvious here. And as such you'll be miles ahead of me on this one. But just in case, whatever you do, DO NOT DELETE THAT EMAIL until you've got the other tickets in your hand.

I never delete any emails. My inbox is a mess.  But I have at least moved that one into my "Glastonbury tickets" folder.

I just found out they left a very rambley voicemail message too, apologising for the confusion.

1 hour ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

At 4:09pm my tickets left Nottingham for the Edinburgh mail centre. I might throw an all nighter just to keep track of them. Regular updates on here of course.

Probably fall asleep just before the postie arrives if I do that though, so maybe not.

They will be heading across the border very soon. I tracked ours to the Glasgow mail centre at 3am. Then it was three hours to my hometown in Ayrshire, assume by road then it was out for delivery at six am.  Finally the postie arrived at 11am. The thought that he was walking about in the rain with my tickets for 5 hours really boiled my pish. 

Obsessed, who, moi?

2 hours ago, rockyloop said:

Got the Canada Post ticket in the mail today!  Tickets ready tomorrow!

15 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

I've had this since Friday...

"Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 07 Jun 2019. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day."

No desptach e-mail yet though ?

Yep same for me. Still no despatch email! I’m not panicking though :ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Quark said:

Unbelievable.  Of course my ticket was delivered while I was away at the weekend. Got to pick the damn thing up from the post office now!

Don't knock it mate. At least you know you can go and get it. I'd be well chuffed. Mine is still in the ' We will send it out when we can be arsed ' pile.

2 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Is the graphic below actually accurate? Has anyone had a CV ticket yet?

Or have they just not updated their tracker?

tickets.jpg

Haven’t seen any reports on here of people getting their CV tickets, think it’s unlikely any have been sent.  

Charm x

Just now, Kelis said:

I was wondering, what if you already left when your tickets arrive (I have to come from the Netherlands so I'll leave the weekend before). Do you have to pick up new tickets somewhere in the UK?

Yes I believe you collect them from the office at gate A. From the way things are looking there could be a lot of people doing this

1 minute ago, Kelis said:

I was wondering, what if you already left when your tickets arrive (I have to come from the Netherlands so I'll leave the weekend before). Do you have to pick up new tickets somewhere in the UK?

I'm pretty sure they're irreplaceable.   

7 minutes ago, Smash1984 said:

Yes I believe you collect them from the office at gate A. From the way things are looking there could be a lot of people doing this

And there is only one office at the festival? We have a campervan tickets for east, on the complete opposite site of the festival :(

1 hour ago, baggienick68 said:

Don't knock it mate. At least you know you can go and get it. I'd be well chuffed. Mine is still in the ' We will send it out when we can be arsed ' pile.

Me too.  Everyone else in my group has their ticket and I organised the whole thing.  V frustrating but thank god for the tracker at least its not saying they have been sent out and we haven't got them...

2 minutes ago, mandb said:

Me too.  Everyone else in my group has their ticket and I organised the whole thing.  V frustrating but thank god for the tracker at least its not saying they have been sent out and we haven't got them...

I think so yes. I'm in the same boat staying in WV. If I need to collect from the office it's going to be a right pain in the proverbial