Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

14 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’ve been waiting to see if the Airdrie posse have received their tickets. Nottingham is where see tickets are based so they will soon be on the night train to glasgow sorting office then off to darkest Lanarkshire on  the buckfast special. 

Haha Better see you in oxlyers campsite at some point there will be unlimited cans of TL and a few sips of Lanarkshire's finest wine with the Airdrie boys  @Ayrshire Chris

2 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

It’s a PDF e-ticket. No mention of our group name (we’re 3 tents on 2 order) or tent number. Maybe the send that out closer to the time this year. If at all ?

I can’t remember what they did in 2017. They usually send a welcome type /useful info email around this time too. Car park tickets are always sent very late for WV tho. 

Edited by Splatt

2 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

It’s a PDF e-ticket. No mention of our group name (we’re 3 tents on 2 orders) or tent number. Maybe they’ll send that out closer to the time this year. If at all ?

Just got mine through. Strange they've done it this way. In 2017 we just brought a copy of the confirmation booking and then they e-mailed tent numbers out closer to the time, I got my tent number e-mail day before the gates opened last year. Maybe they're reverting back to when you checked in at the WV reception then they told you the tent number there

Just now, Splatt said:

I can’t remember what they did in 2017. They usual send a welcome type useful info type email around this time too. Car park tickets are always sent very late for WV tho. 

First time I’ve had an e-ticket. Was expecting the welcome email tbh. And yes, car park tickets for WV are always sent too close for comfort...

20 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Mine are in Nottingham as well now. Either See are close to Nottingham, or there’s some kind of Glastonbury festival ticket great mail robbery planned there. Not that I am paranoid. 

See Tickets are just up from the Old Market Square, I've been there years ago. Mine are also in Royal Mail Nottingham, arrived there this afternoon, so based on the original See notification they're travelled about half a mile in 2 days. Should therefore should get them by Christmas!

Edited by Avalon_Fields

Has anyone in Canada received their tickets yet?  Once the tickets leave the UK, the Royal Mail tracking ends and there's not a way to track in Canada Post.  Apparently my tickets were received by Canada Post on 5/29, but have not arrived at my house yet.

I've done this twice previously and never had any issues, but don't really recall when they arrived. Starting to get a small bit stressed.

3 minutes ago, BackpackFullOfWarmBeer said:

Has anyone in Canada received their tickets yet?  Once the tickets leave the UK, the Royal Mail tracking ends and there's not a way to track in Canada Post.  Apparently my tickets were received by Canada Post on 5/29, but have not arrived at my house yet.

I've done this twice previously and never had any issues, but don't really recall when they arrived. Starting to get a small bit stressed.

yes a few have on here

6 hours ago, uscore said:

Does anyone have a direct phone number for Seetickets?  I just received my tickets and there are only 2 tickets in the envelope instead of 4!  The dispatch email and even the complement slip confirms there should be 4.

This is not the kind of panic I like dealing with :(

If anyone was waiting on this story, I can reveal that they did finally phone back, at 5pm. And I missed the call somehow, despite spending 99% of today looking at my phone waiting for it to ring. 

And when you phone them back they say "WE ARE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS AT THE MOMENT" and then cut you off.

fortunately they also emailed and said "oh yeah, sorry, the tickets are here, we'll send them on tomorrow"

so panic ends.  I only got this ticket in the resale, this year has been quite the rollercoaster.

45 minutes ago, uscore said:

If anyone was waiting on this story, I can reveal that they did finally phone back, at 5pm. And I missed the call somehow, despite spending 99% of today looking at my phone waiting for it to ring. 

And when you phone them back they say "WE ARE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS AT THE MOMENT" and then cut you off.

fortunately they also emailed and said "oh yeah, sorry, the tickets are here, we'll send them on tomorrow"

so panic ends.  I only got this ticket in the resale, this year has been quite the rollercoaster.

Good to see they acted quickly, always suspicious of the we will ring you back statement 

2 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

I've had this since Friday...

"Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 07 Jun 2019. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day."

No desptach e-mail yet though ?

Mine said the same all weekend. Just got the despatch email.

2 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Friends panicking here....can anyone confirm (my memory escapes me....) if you need to show ID when they arrive or can anyone sign for them at the delivery address?

Assuming they still needsigning for that is....

I’ve never needed to show ID at home, only if I’m collecting from the Royal Mail depot

1 hour ago, uscore said:

Stating the obvious here. And as such you'll be miles ahead of me on this one. But just in case, whatever you do, DO NOT DELETE THAT EMAIL until you've got the other tickets in your hand.