Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

7 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Says prepared for dispatch Friday on see. Still no tracking email. Hmmmmm

Mine were prepared yesterday but only dispatched today. Any prepared over the weekend will probs go out today since it doesnt make a difference with Royal Mail it wont arrive til Tuesday at least now anyway

13 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Mine were prepared yesterday but only dispatched today. Any prepared over the weekend will probs go out today since it doesnt make a difference with Royal Mail it wont arrive til Tuesday at least now anyway

How did you find out the day they were dispatched? Tracking email?

27 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Yep says on the email and theres no tracking info yet since they probs wont be picked up til tomorrow now.

I wonder why nearly 48 hours have passed since see updated my status to say being dispatched without receiving a tracking email :(

1 hour ago, Aragorn said:

I wonder why nearly 48 hours have passed since see updated my status to say being dispatched without receiving a tracking email :(

It’s maybe because it’s a over the weekend i would check again tomorrow and it should be up i would guess 

My tickets have arrived but the gf’s haven’t even been despatched yet. Tweeted them and apparently they’re still in the process of sending them out. Cutting it thin considering they’re meant to have all arrived at least 2 weeks before (this coming weds) 

30 minutes ago, xandercs12 said:

Cutting it thin considering they’re meant to have all arrived at least 2 weeks before (this coming weds)

Yep, travelling from Ireland and my tickets include CV ticket for my group.

Zero movement!

Edited by basquille

Live tracker now showing 57% dispatched, that’s up on yesterday so they’ve done a Sunday shift! That explains folk getting e mails today. Originally see tickets said all tickets would be sent between two and four weeks before the festival. Same applied for car park stickers for worthy view and cv tickets .  They are running out of time to keep to their schedule. 

Still no news on the order tracker for ours. See are properly rubbish. We’ve had them by now in previous years. Would love to take the campervan out of storage early and take a leisurely few days getting to the site. 

If they never arrive, can we collect them from the security portacabin in the CV East Fields, including the CV pass?

28 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

For anyone who got a dispatch email yesterday, are you able to see any info on the Royal mail tracker? I've just got this message The system is currently unable to confirm the status of your item

Reckon that means it’s in the very early stages of dispatch, see tickets have handed it to Royal Mail but journey hasn’t started, either that or the system has crashed.  Keep checking it 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Reckon that means it’s in the very early stages of dispatch, see tickets have handed it to Royal Mail but journey hasn’t started, either that or the system has crashed.  Keep checking it 

Thats what I thought, apparently if its not special delivery and just signed for, it only tracks once it leaves the local delivery office ??‍♀️