Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

On 6/7/2019 at 4:44 PM, phillyfaddle said:

Sorry - it's like surfing waves of stress, from October to June.....but it makes you appreciate your first view of the festival and that pint of cold Burrow Hill cider, just a little bit more.

Yours will come soon. I feel it in my water....

Think you might need to see a doctor. That feeling you had in your water was not my tickets ??

Getting this close to the festival with so many still waiting cant be normal im sure we have had them a lot earlier than this before?

I live a couple of miles from site so i have time but im still panicking, some of you have long trips ahead and the last thing you need is to be running around on the last day finding your tickets....Come on See sort it out...rant over...

4 hours ago, Charm said:

Worrying about the CV ticket a bit though, so close now.

Charm x

Same here. Our first time taking the caravan so breaking the journey up on the way down with a couple of over night stops. Not sure if all tickets arrive together. ?

Are you in East? 

10 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Same here. Our first time taking the caravan so breaking the journey up on the way down with a couple of over night stops. Not sure if all tickets arrive together. ?

Are you in East? 

I’ve no idea if they come together, really hope so, waiting for an East pass too, feel pretty sure they will let you in anyway if it doesn’t turn up on time, they must know there has been a problem. 

Charm x

4 minutes ago, Charm said:

I’ve no idea if they come together, really hope so, waiting for an East pass too, feel pretty sure they will let you in anyway if it doesn’t turn up on time, they must know there has been a problem. 

Charm x

Brilliant. I'm sure it will be fine. Just feels so close now. Preparations have ramped up some notches. 

You'll have to swing by the cocktail caravan..?

15 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Not sure if all tickets arrive together

Yep they normally arrive together and every year they always seem to be the last ones to get sent out.

i'm always the last to get mine from are group and i'm the one who gets the CV ticket.

20 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Best of luck! The thing is, if it was a "normal" delivery. I'd never have knkwn the issue. It would have arrived, I'd have been pleased. Due to what it is, I was checking & caused the stress!

Yeah, makes you wonder how many letters  are bouncing around all over the place!