Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

The problem I have, it it's Saturday. 

I feel your pain. The fact you got the the update is a reassuring sign. It means they are still tracking the envelope and know where it is. Bloody annoying they sent it to the wrong place though. Does the phone line open at 9am?

1 minute ago, ravermum said:

I feel your pain. The fact you got the the update is a reassuring sign. It means they are still tracking the envelope and know where it is. Bloody annoying they sent it to the wrong place though. Does the phone line open at 9am?

Saturday isnt classed as a working day, so even if it was to be delivered by my postman today before 1, they dont have to.

Turning up at the delivery office is probably going to get me nowhere. 

15 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Seetickets say my tickets were prepared for dispatch yesterday but I have not received an email. This normal. And are they likely to arrive today or monday?

It was a full day between the prepared for dispatch and the e mail for us. Tickets actually left their office a day later, not the same day.

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

52 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

No email but this update, and of course I’m away until late Monday. Mine will also be at Bolton PO, we can have a Glasto meet up ticket celebration party there @FuzzyDunlop ha ha

If mine is still in Bolton late monday, I will be climbing the walls.

If Royal Mail lose it. What do I do? This happened to anyone?

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

If mine is still in Bolton late monday, I will be climbing the walls.

If Royal Mail lose it. What do I do? This happened to anyone?

If it’s not been signed for by the addressee then see tickets will issue a replacement . I am sure that’s the procedure.  If it’s not in your hands a couple of working days after the e mail has been sent then contact see tickets.  It’s meant to be next working day by 1 pm. 

• Upvote 1

Just got mine from the postie.

Take back everything I said about him earlier in the week.

Surprised to get it on a Saturday.

And this is the very first time I've ever been in to receive it, rather than troop down to the post office. 

36 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Good news! Seeing your post earlier put the nerves in me, I’m still waiting ?

Best of luck! The thing is, if it was a "normal" delivery. I'd never have knkwn the issue. It would have arrived, I'd have been pleased. Due to what it is, I was checking & caused the stress!

38 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Told you not to worry!  But it does beg the question, if you've got the ticket,whats in Bolton?

Who knows? I will wait to see if something else arrives. I checked the tracking ref with the email & it matches. I assume it just wasnt scanned when it left Bolton. I had prepared myself for issues on monday. Thank god all ia well.