Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

4 hours ago, Woffy said:

Yeah, I’ll have it. 

So people in the relatively small town where I live are getting theirs. 

My group who live in the next county have got theirs. 

Pouah!

The last part of your post displays a frankly terrifying laissez faire / nonchalant attitude on the part of your housemates! 

I know!!!

I got home tonight and while there was no ticket, I am somewhat reassured that I have a bday card that my friend sent to my new address with no c/o, so clearly the postie does know the flat numbers of the letterboxes.

I meant to stick a flat number sticker on it this evening, but then I accidently had some after work beers and only just remembered now I've seen your post! 

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I know!!!

I got home tonight and while there was no ticket, I am somewhat reassured that I have a bday card that my friend sent to my new address with no c/o, so clearly the postie does know the flat numbers of the letterboxes.

I meant to stick a flat number sticker on it this evening, but then I accidently had some after work beers and only just remembered now I've seen your post! 

OHMYGODPLEASEGOANDSTICKAFLATNUMBERSTICKERONTHERENOWFFS!

Got mine in the Sunday resale and mine came through yesterday (Manchester)! Missed it so absolutely pegged it to the post office to pick up before it shut ? Had the email 1 day before it was delivered, but status on the order tracker said despatched 2 days before.

40 minutes ago, Woffy said:

"We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order"

At last!

Still "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided" for me.  A little bit of my soul dies everytime I check the order tracker and that's still there..... which given I'm doing it almost every hour, probably isn't good news!

I had an email about the water bottle last week, but nothing since. 

Geeky side note - I received two identical emails about the water bottle. The first was clearly an error with their mail merge as it said "Dear $Firstname $Lastname". Having done this myself a few times, I chuckled.