Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Got our tickets yesterday, 4 resale tickets. Strangely all sent to the purchaser rather than individual ticket holders, not seen this happen before.

Bought a car park ticket as well, not included. Does anyone know if these are sent out separately?

1 minute ago, bove said:

Got our tickets yesterday, 4 resale tickets. Strangely all sent to the purchaser rather than individual ticket holders, not seen this happen before.

Bought a car park ticket as well, not included. Does anyone know if these are sent out separately?

They always go to the payer of the balance ... the car park tickets should have been included .. we had ours but a few ive seen haven't ... I would contact see 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

They always go to the payer of the balance ... the car park tickets should have been included .. we had ours but a few ive seen haven't ... I would contact see 

Ahh I see!

I'll give see tickets a shout and see what's going on, cheers!

33 minutes ago, JoshM87 said:

Got my dispatch email yesterday saying to allow 2-3 days for delivery? Does it actually take that long? Surely if it’s secure delivery it’s within 24 hrs?

Got our email yesterday and tickets are at the local delivery office this morning.

39 minutes ago, rzwodezwo said:

Excellent. On that note—anyone need a parking ticket? I'm willing to knock off a few pounds.

I’ve sent you a PM mate. I’m disorganised and need one and don’t have one and don’t tryst See tickets to send one out in time!

4 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

See tickets Email! 

"Do I want to watch Jim Jefferies?"

Respond with "how the fuck should I know what you want to watch, Seetickets? Only you can know that. We're not friends, don't send me social emails ever again."

The irrational fear is real on this, the fact that people who got tickets in the resale have theirs when I bought mine back in Oct is making me panicky. Keep checking that I do actually have a payment receipt for both the deposit and the final balance...

Hurry up!

8 minutes ago, JoshM87 said:

Anyone whose got the dispatch email - does tie Royal Mail tracker link work as I’m just getting an error message.

It took a while to work for me but did eventually.  Might not have been updated at their end.

5 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Tickets will be sent by secure delivery shortly to the address provided.
You will be required to sign for them.

Your tickets were prepared for despatch on 06 Jun 2019. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

C51F2132-5380-4FBE-8DBF-EF66B31A707C.gif.4778d21df1dc84b6f3f4c08b7415d9c1.gif

Didn’t I tell you not to worry! 

• Upvote 1