Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

I'm another one sat waiting in expectation ☹️

The worrying this is we go away for a few days and as it now stands there is a good chance there will be nobody around to sign for them/collect which could be a right pain in the, erm, neck. Thought they would have arrived well before we got to that point

Anybody know how long the post bois hold them for? Mine's dispatched today, they're on their way to my dad and mum's house because their job is to wait for my post, but they've abandoned their duty by going on holiday, and I won't be able to go around there until Saturday week.

22 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Anybody know how long the post bois hold them for? Mine's dispatched today, they're on their way to my dad and mum's house because their job is to wait for my post, but they've abandoned their duty by going on holiday, and I won't be able to go around there until Saturday week.

official royal mail site says 18 days

Edited by Greenelk

10 minutes ago, Verminkt said:

I'm a bit confused because I got the email on the 28th of may but still haven't got them. Live in The Netherlands but it seems to take too long now. 

I also got the email on the 28 and tickets were delivered in Den Haag the 1st of June. Did you track on postnl.nl or through the app? 

1 minute ago, kaytee... said:

Postie knocked on this morning with about 8 different parcels and letters. I really dont wanna make him hate us since were waiting on that important delivery so I think i'm gonna have to put a ban on deliveries for the next couple of weeks ?

Our postie just seems to dump stuff over the back gate.

And the last delivery we had for collection he just put a blank delivery card through the door with nothing written on it about where the parcel needed to be collected from.

He doesn't normally deliver until well after midday so I'm convinced he's stopping in at the pub up the road.

So I'm apprehensive atm.

28 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Our postie just seems to dump stuff over the back gate.

And the last delivery we had for collection he just put a blank delivery card through the door with nothing written on it about where the parcel needed to be collected from.

He doesn't normally deliver until well after midday so I'm convinced he's stopping in at the pub up the road.

So I'm apprehensive atm.

Join him for a pint every day until you get them.

My other friend leaving from Calgary hasn't had her ticket dispatched yet. Luckily she doesnt fly out til the weekend before... but they are really pushing limits. 

I also found out today that 2 people we were supposed to go with forgot to pay their balances. How do people do that????

Mine have now been in Canada for 5 days untraceable, no news. Im getting nervous but I still have time. 

Edited by MetaKate

34 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

My other friend leaving from Calgary hasn't had her ticket dispatched yet. Luckily she doesnt fly out til the weekend before... but they are really pushing limits. 

I also found out today that 2 people we were supposed to go with forgot to pay their balances. How do people do that????

Mine have now been in Canada for 5 days untraceable, no news. Im getting nervous but I still have time. 

???

Got the email yesterday so expecting delivery today. They’re getting delivered to the brewery but I’m out all day today. Now do I tell the team they’re coming so they’ll be careful with them, but risk them playing a prank and hiding them, or do I not mention it and risk them leaving them on a wet table or something? ?