Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

crumbs ... how long left till you leave now ? remember seeing you post last week sometime 

I leave Wednesday next week, so theres still 5 full business days left. Im sure I'll get it, but Canada post doesnt have the best reputation. 

2 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

My friend has had hers delivered today. Not only has her daughter (who lives in the same town) not had a despatch email yet, neither has her son who not only lives in the same town, but AT THE SAME ADDRESS!! All 3 of them were on the same original booking, with myself and 2 others. It's a complete mystery....

This is quite comforting ?

4 hours ago, MetaKate said:

I can't track mine now that theyve entered Canada. I hope they show up today!

You should still be able to track through the Canadian postal system - try putting the tracking number into www.17track.net as it can combine information from various mail systems.

Apologies if it''s already been discussed at length, but feels very late for them to still be sending out so many of the tickets. Wonder if there's been some hitch in the process, as sure i've mind in hand for ages before the fest in previous years. 

Won't be able to relax until they are safely in my house ready for the Wednesday opening.

seemed to start so well, but slow progress now,  they managed to send out 3% of the tickets yesterday, going from 22% to 25%

And they are pretty incompetent on their tracker too.

The part where it should say % despatched on their tracker has been written into the white part of the bar, (rather than the grey) with white text, hence we cant even see the actually number, without looking at the source code.

Mine were sent yesterday on pre-1pm next day delivery and i've just received them.

I don't remember the delivery being that expedited in the past... maybe they're making up for lost time.

Either way, I didn't wait long at all between despatch email and holding those sweet, sweet rectangles in my loving hands.