Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

36 minutes ago, deku_baum said:

Tickets arrived in Germany yesterday, hooray for that! Car sticker (regular one) was not in the envelope this time, unlike 2017. I contacted Seetickets just to be sure, maybe they have changed procedures? Or they've just forgotten...in that case: better than the other way round! 

Our car park sticker was missing as well, so they have posted another one out. I think a few have been missed out. 

37 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

I’ve just got a photo of a ticket from my mate that’s going with me. Same booking, same city ? now I wish I offered to pay her balance, cause I would have mine now too ? Not even a glimpse of despatch email.

My friend has had hers delivered today. Not only has her daughter (who lives in the same town) not had a despatch email yet, neither has her son who not only lives in the same town, but AT THE SAME ADDRESS!! All 3 of them were on the same original booking, with myself and 2 others. It's a complete mystery....

a quick check of the seetickets source code...reveals the progress bar to be at 22%

Heck, heres a whole new waiting game to play ?

<a href="/event/glastonbury-2019/worthy-farm/1300001" title="Glastonbury 2019">Glastonbury 2019</a>                            </h3>
                            <p>
                                        26th - 30th June 2019
                                         | Worthy Farm,
                                        Pilton, Somerset
                            </p>
                            <div class="progress-bar-container">
                                <div class="progress-bar progress-20">
                                    <span class="progress-status right-bar">22% of tickets despatched.</span>
                                </div>
                            </div>
                            <p>We are in the process of despatching tickets for this event.</p>
                        </section>

Edited by BeddyDriver
update
  • Upvote 1

theres also a very old hidden line in the source code...from Glastonbury 2013.. Great to see they update their website well.

Going to have to go some to get another 78% out by 12th this year ?

<p style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>Glastonbury 2013</strong></p>

<p>We are currently despatching tickets for Glastonbury Festival and aim to have all tickets despatched by the <strong>12th June 2013</strong>. You will receive an email containing the Royal Mail track and trace reference on the day your tickets are despatched. </p>
</div>-->