Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Just now, CeriG said:

Oooo hopefully ours should be here soon then 

dont know if it has any relevance ... they arrived friday but have been at the sort office ... but as we paid the banlances off at different times and cards and the different location too .... 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

dont know if it has any relevance ... they arrived friday but have been at the sort office ... but as we paid the banlances off at different times and cards and the different location too .... 

Ah yeah.... completely separate transactions I suppose. Ours our e-tickets because we are coach but the others still say in stock and waiting to be dispatched ?

Mine is now saying 

We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you. 

It was saying they are in stock and will be sent out soon when I checked this morning.  

Wish they would just send them now. 

Charm x

2 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Charm: mine changed between these two statements a week ago; now saying ‘in stock’. 

Thanks, have you got yours yet. 

Charm x

Sorry ignore me just re read your post and you obviously haven’t. 

Edited by Charm

1 minute ago, crocodiles said:

Feel a bit guilty it's the easiest I've ever got mine last Friday.  But it's not showing percentage dispatched.  Still nothing on car park and worthy view . Remember last time car park was really late 

Same here, arrived Saturday morning, i reckon we were really at the tail end of deliveries in 17.  I see this year they arnt showing the percentage dispatched. That really put the wind up us last time. The car park sticker arrived by normal post, not recorded and was as you say bloody late. WV e mail cant be far away.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Same here, arrived Saturday morning, i reckon we were really at the tail end of deliveries in 17.  I see this year they arnt showing the percentage dispatched. That really put the wind up us last time. The car park sticker arrived by normal post, not recorded and was as you say bloody late. WV e mail cant be far away.

I've got a feeling car park pass was week before festival I'm sure I chased it with see tickets 

Collected from royal mail this evening.  We missed the delivery on Saturday as we were off to Liverpool to watch a football match.    The result made it all worth it ,  and i knew the tickets were safer with the post office than they would have been with us on Saturday.

Tickets arrived in Germany yesterday, hooray for that! Car sticker (regular one) was not in the envelope this time, unlike 2017. I contacted Seetickets just to be sure, maybe they have changed procedures? Or they've just forgotten...in that case: better than the other way round!