Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

I used to work with Royal Mail, Glastonbury tickets were done as a special project, with the addresses being sorted using loading software, the tickets then being sent out in batches based on RMs network capacity, so that they do not swamp any specific Mail Centre or Delivery Office. Each MC and DO gets a daily list of what to expect.

I got mine this morning.

49 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

So I have received mine but the parking pass wasn’t included. 

Have others got the parking pass?

Mine just arrived, happy days!  Included the parking pass, folded over between the tickets.

ours have arrived ... well at least I think they have .... friends wife decided to take a shower and didn't hear the door ... bloody selfish fancy taking a shower at the time the postie is due with our golden tickets ... humph :( 

Edited by crazyfool1

Yes, that’s the e mail in,  feeling a lot more relaxed now!  

In fact I am happy they weren’t delivered today. It’s absolutely pissing down here and the postie and his precious cargo were getting soaked this morning.  The thought of soggy tickets is a terrible prospect!  Now to crash the post office tracker! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, that’s the e mail in,  feeling a lot more relaxed now!  

In fact I am happy they weren’t delivered today. It’s absolutely pissing down here and the postie and his precious cargo were getting soaked this morning.  The thought of soggy tickets is a terrible prospect!  Now to crash the post office tracker! 

You could have run out with an umbrella to help him....by sheltering his post bag from the elements, whilst he still got a good soaking!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

As long as he’s not diverted via Coatbridge the mail will get through. It’s not the post office Lanarkshire needs, it’s Wells Fargo 

The Black Bart Young Team from Whifflet will be all over this.....

• Upvote 1