Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

At least mine are now in stock. 

Once I receive them, I make sure I hide them at home securely. Then I only need to worry about the house burning down (Not losing the house as such, but watching the tickets go up in smoke!). 

Yes if the house is burning it’s the tickets first, the dog next and then anyone else in the house. 

Mine turned up today! Which is nice as last time I swear it was a week before the festival and I was starting to get v stressed. Also we are potentially moving house before glasto and I was also getting v stressed about moving and something going wrong with the tickets getting to us!

Ok, promised myself I wouldn't keep checking SEE, broken my promise and checked - "Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided." Aaaagh!

Anyway, that's it. I'm not coming on this thread or checking with SEE until I get an email or a knock at the door from a cheery postman. And I mean it this time!

1 minute ago, crocodiles said:

U need to sign for special or recorded.  Only difference is special is insured . 

Cant remember how these are sent

Yeah, was just thinking in terms of when they'll turn up. Special is by 1pm next day, recorded can take longer