Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

Just now, Wherethewildthingsare said:

Mine is like this - nothing on delivery/dispatch unlike my worthy view booking which says “in stock” even though you don’t even get a ticket! Assume it’s a glitch 

Try refreshing the page. Or maybe your order is in process at the moment 

If I paid the balance for 3 of my friends, when they use the See Tickets tracker should it display my name/address for them? It currently does, but then I guess each ticket will be sent to each person’s own address?

21 minutes ago, StLewi said:

If I paid the balance for 3 of my friends, when they use the See Tickets tracker should it display my name/address for them? It currently does, but then I guess each ticket will be sent to each person’s own address?

nope the tickets will all come to you if you paid the balances in one transaction..If you paid them separately then they will go direct

Edited by BeddyDriver
update

3 minutes ago, Wallace said:

It says 2-3 working days on the email, I'm going on holiday on Monday, trust that to happen when the tickets are delivered ?

Anyone have experience with royal mail not being able to deliver their tickets?

you just pick them up from local sorting office ... with id like any other royal mail missed delivery 

2 hours ago, Fork_UK said:

Nope.  I just get this, with a "Contact Us" box for enquiries underneath it:

1072221219_Screenshot2019-05-30at10_32.36copy.thumb.jpg.e93f86f6d323d50b5b6423128192cade.jpg

Panic ye not - mine was saying that and then yesterday updated to say tickets are in stock and will be dispatched shortly

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Is going to restrict myself to only checking e mails once every half hour, same with the see tickets tracker, don’t want to appear obsessive.   

Fuck it, I just had to check again and see tickets tracker has changed to tickets are prepared for sending and will leave the office today! No e mail yet though.