Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

I logged onto 2017's by mistake last night - mine weren't sent out until nearly mid June! Hoping for this week now as I'm off work plus I don't think my neighbours would acknowledge receiving them (as we don't get on) which would lead to all kinds of trouble. 

Edited by vintagelaureate

14 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Interesting. I’ve bought Glastonbury tickets every year since 2004, using my own card occasionally to pay for a friend’s order. The tickets got sent to them. 

That's not been my experience. Ive always completed our groups booking on my card at the same time, and all tickets have always come to me.

If you paid for their ticket as a separate transaction then it would go to them

25 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

That's not been my experience. Ive always completed our groups booking on my card at the same time, and all tickets have always come to me.

One of our group paid my balance in April. He got the email yesterday to say his ticket has been dispatched... I haven't.

I suppose we'll find out in a few days time!

31 minutes ago, BeddyDriver said:

So I'm guessing you paid for them in a single transaction (see my original reply to Briddj), with you as the Lead Booker on the original ticket order?  That would 100% mean the tickets got sent to you.

I think what Briddj was saying is that they paid for a mate's ticket using their card. The ticket got sent to them as the cardholder, as opposed the mate's registered address. I just found that odd, as that's never happened to me. When I've used my card to pay for someone else's ticket SEPARATELY to the original group booking (where I was lead booker), the ticket has always gone to them directly.

1 minute ago, phillyfaddle said:

So I'm guessing you paid for them in a single transaction (see my original reply to Briddj), with you as the Lead Booker on the original ticket order?  That would 100% mean the tickets got sent to you.

I think what Briddj was saying is that they paid for a mate's ticket using their card. The ticket got sent to them as the cardholder, as opposed the mate's registered address. I just found that odd, as that's never happened to me. When I've used my card to pay for someone else's ticket SEPARATELY to the original group booking (where I was lead booker), the ticket has always gone to them directly.

ah yes, sorry I missed the point of the separate transaction. Yes if separate it usually goes to the registered address of the ticket holder..

• Like 1

Tracker says that one lot are on their way, hope it’s the usual postie and not the stand-in cos we could end up with a right royal run around. We’re rural and it often takes two days for stuff to get to the village post office if they miss us. Hopefully he’ll get the neighbours to sign! 

How do you check the status of your ticket?  I put my booking reference and postcode in, but it just brings up the details of what I bought (ticket, bottle, booking fee, etc), but nothing that could be described as "tracking" info, i.e., whether it's being processed, ready to ship, despatched, or whatever.  

2 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

How do you check the status of your ticket?  I put my booking reference and postcode in, but it just brings up the details of what I bought (ticket, bottle, booking fee, etc), but nothing that could be described as "tracking" info, i.e., whether it's being processed, ready to ship, despatched, or whatever.  

There should be a short line further down the order tracker that says something like tickets are in stock and will be dispatched to the address shortly. 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

There should be a short line further down the order tracker that says something like tickets are in stock and will be dispatched to the address shortly. 

Nope.  I just get this, with a "Contact Us" box for enquiries underneath it:

1072221219_Screenshot2019-05-30at10_32.36copy.thumb.jpg.e93f86f6d323d50b5b6423128192cade.jpg

Edited by Fork_UK