Ticket dispatch date

Ayrshire Chris

its good to SEE the overseas ones getting sent out ... doesn't make a lot of difference to me though as we always seem to get them towards the end ... wish I knew how the dispatch was decided ... my theory is furthest away first and closer nearer to the fest ... someone about to tell me otherwise :) 

Just nearly had heart failure. I thought that I would have a look at my order status and went on to the See website. I put in my details and got the message that there were no tickets ordered under this reference. I thought that somehow maybe I had forgot to pay the balance so checked the bank and yes that was done. I finally realised that I was using my Glastonbury registration number and not my See Tickets order number! Now going for a lie down in a dark room. ?

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its good to SEE the overseas ones getting sent out ... doesn't make a lot of difference to me though as we always seem to get them towards the end ... wish I knew how the dispatch was decided ... my theory is furthest away first and closer nearer to the fest ... someone about to tell me otherwise :) 

When the postcode conspiracies appear I know we’re getting close. 

21 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I’m thinking they do all normal tickets first, followed by competition winners. Complete guess of course but would make sense. 

Which means squeaky bum time for the next few weeks!

Still infinitely better than the position I was in a week ago mind :D 

I’m surprised you’ve calmed down enough to compose that contribution to this thread?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’m surprised you’ve calmed down enough to compose that contribution to this thread?

Only just. Keep having moments where I’m doing something really innocuous such as watching TV and it just pops into my head “OH MY GOD I’M GOING TO GLASTONBURY”. Makes for a rather odd look when I’m smiling whilst watching a murder documentary (girlfriend is obsessed with them, starting to worry...)

Either way. The ticket window is upon us!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NI6789 said:

Has everyone here got dispatch emails ?

I haven't got anything yet and nothing updated on seetickets for my ref 

Yup, got the email 2 hours ago. I'll star packing tonight because now... 

2062361104_ItsHappening.gif.2a14e0cbc033c1578cb4078577174885.gif

Edited by Gabi_says

1 hour ago, NI6789 said:

Has everyone here got dispatch emails ?

I haven't got anything yet and nothing updated on seetickets for my ref 

Don't worry once they start sending e mails this board will go crazy . Between excited people who've had it and stressed who r waiting for it