Secret glasto

Razza_bezza

7 minutes ago, wilko8 said:

Not sure I can get Twitter on my festival Nokia 🤔

8EEA5D98-4856-4E43-9235-7327B64C21A6.jpeg

You can def still get notifications on an old phone. They offer sms still. Youll have to look at your settings on the desktop version and add your info. Then test it out with an account that has consistent tweets to make sure things work.

22 minutes ago, wilko8 said:

I set up a Twitter account & zapier the first year that secret glasto was a thing.

I’ve never used twitter and have long since lost the log in details to my account and to zapier, but the sms have always come through regardless. Just looked at the Twitter feed and there were a couple of posts on 26 May that I didn’t get an sms for. 

Do you know if the people running it plan to do sms this year? 

Technically, it's not down to them whether texts are sent out - that's down the integration with Zapier.   However, to work well on a dumbphone, they need to make sure that the messages are short and don't include images or link.  

I have it on good authority that they'll continue format the tweets during the festival so they work well when sent as an SMS.

• Thanks 2