My Favorite time

youngatheart

Its official Glastonbury is getting close, drove past today and the grass is getting cut.

I wait every year for that to happen now its getting serious couple of weeks and the wall will go up then the local population will start to change lots of new faces even the neighbours will pull out their glasto clothes .....I LOVE IT

It must be amazing to see the site change! I struggle to remind myself during the festival that all of those amazing structures are built just for the festival! I came for a visit in august last year and my heart swelled at the memories. It’s lovely to see her natural. 

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

Its official Glastonbury is getting close, drove past today and the grass is getting cut.

I wait every year for that to happen now its getting serious couple of weeks and the wall will go up then the local population will start to change lots of new faces even the neighbours will pull out their glasto clothes .....I LOVE IT

The local population changing is that just lots more people moving there to help with the build? I've always wondered how many Pilton residents are directly employed by the festival. 

1 minute ago, Bza said:

Same here. Its the time where I start obsessing over camping gear and doing a test run in the garden. 

It's mad how much time can be spent reading self inflating mattress reviews...

or buying things you think will need https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07CSPPXJY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 :)