Tickets to multiple addresses?

EMorgz92

Secured two tickets in the resale today for myself and another e fester @TabulaRasa. Haven't got them in a resale before so just wondering if anyone know will they be sent out to my address the purchaser or to both our separate addresses? Website states if balances paid separately will go to separate addresses but doesn't say how this works for the resale.

19 hours ago, EMorgz92 said:

Secured two tickets in the resale today for myself and another e fester @TabulaRasa. Haven't got them in a resale before so just wondering if anyone know will they be sent out to my address the purchaser or to both our separate addresses? Website states if balances paid separately will go to separate addresses but doesn't say how this works for the resale.

Both tickets go to lead booker address from the resale when purchased in one transaction, regardless of which cars was used.

ive had a nervy few days posting (as guaranteed as possible) said resale tickets onwards in previous years.

that was a couple of years ago though and may have changed.