Click and collect at Glastonbury?

Ryanp1993

5 minutes ago, Ryanp1993 said:

I have been to a few festivals where traders offer a click and collect service, both alcohol and camping equipment. Does anybody know if anything like this exsists at Glasto?

Not that I’ve ever seen, although this year there’s a co-op so maybe they may offer something similar 

4 hours ago, incident said:

It has existed previously for camping equipment, but it's been confirmed that the company won't be there this year as the festival is trying to cut down on the amount of kit purchased on site and then left there.

Good job I read this as I like to buy a pillow there - which I take home with me of course. Couldn’t do five nights without a proper pillow

16 hours ago, ravermum said:

Good job I read this as I like to buy a pillow there - which I take home with me of course. Couldn’t do five nights without a proper pillow

There will still be camping shops I believe, you just cant pre order items and then pick them up

5 hours ago, Ryanp1993 said:

There will still be camping shops I believe, you just cant pre order items and then pick them up

As far as I know they are trying or have stopped the camping shops this year (is it Cozy camper) - I think to stop the practice of buying something for the festival and leaving it afterwards

1 hour ago, Funkyfairy! said:

As far as I know they are trying or have stopped the camping shops this year (is it Cozy camper) - I think to stop the practice of buying something for the festival and leaving it afterwards

Thanks @Ryanp1993 and @Funkyfairy! - it’s Cozy Camper I’m thinking of, in Silver Hayes and I checked their site - they’re not at the festival this year by the looks of it.