f5, copy and paste, nerves, tips!

Chrisp1986

Some may argue this post is duplicating the resale club but thought it deserved it's own thread so that details don't get lost amongst people discussing the spreadsheet! What does everyone do once/if they get to the enter details page? Do you save all of the details as shortcuts or, as I have previously done, do you have a Word document loaded with all details in to copy and paste over individually? The nerves are killing me now. Went to shop for some Brothers as luck earlier but none in so had to settle for Thatchers Haze as this was the last thing I bought on the journey back from 2017 as you used to only be able to buy it there, thought it maybe a good luck thing but it's just making me more edgy!

PS. yes I was the one with the Wife who said we couldn't go, I have won, if we get tickets, and I drive both ways.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Some may argue this post is duplicating the resale club but thought it deserved it's own thread so that details don't get lost amongst people discussing the spreadsheet! What does everyone do once/if they get to the enter details page? Do you save all of the details as shortcuts or, as I have previously done, do you have a Word document loaded with all details in to copy and paste over individually? The nerves are killing me now. Went to shop for some Brothers as luck earlier but none in so had to settle for Thatchers Haze as this was the last thing I bought on the journey back from 2017 as you used to only be able to buy it there, thought it maybe a good luck thing but it's just making me more edgy!

PS. yes I was the one with the Wife who said we couldn't go, I have won, if we get tickets, and I drive both ways.

Cheers .... and good luck to the resalers tomorrow :) 

IMG_3268.jpeg

I have reg number, postcodes and credit card details as keyboard shortcuts.  But it's all a bit of a moot point really as during the October sale I didn't get anywhere near needing them - I don't think I even got the holding page,.  Luckily for me someone got mine.  So am trying for someone else tomorrow - am just as nervous as I would be for myself.  

2 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Good luck . I have them typed out and printed then put them in manually . Tend to print in a large font less chance of making a mistake . Always scared if I copy and paste that I close my payment page in my panic 

I copy and paste but from excel. You can click on a full cell and copy the full entry rather than the highlighting individual lines in word. I don’t trust my shaky ticket day hands with the highlighting - missed a number off the end of a reg once and learnt my lesson.  

• Upvote 1

I used Clipboard Fusion. All deets presaved with friendly names. To enter a field you just click the clipboard entry name and then move to the next field. Even easier  and quicker than copy/paste.

1 hour ago, Boris said:

I used Clipboard Fusion. All deets presaved with friendly names. To enter a field you just click the clipboard entry name and then move to the next field. Even easier  and quicker than copy/paste.

This is completely irrelevant but I recall the HORSE graphics (you had a flag?) from when we camped in Williams back in 2007/8 we were neighbours I think! 

On 4/28/2019 at 1:13 AM, StoneCircle said:

This is completely irrelevant but I recall the HORSE graphics (you had a flag?) from when we camped in Williams back in 2007/8 we were neighbours I think! 

We did indeed ::) ah Williams how I loved it so..  Stonecircle we'll have to pint & reminisce.. well.. try to.