CV ticket

smiley33

48 minutes ago, smiley33 said:

Need two East tickets if anyone has any for sale 

Thanks 

You risk being turned away as they're linked to a name and that person's ticket, who needs to be in the vehicle on entry.

34 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Dont think CV  tickets can be traded as they are specific to the ticket holder and vehicle registration. Unwanted tickets have to be returned to See for resale.

They have the name and Glastonbury registration number on, not the vehicle registration number. They can be used by another member of the group that got the tickets (I was at risk of not going last time and See said I could supply an email for my cousins to take the van instead, as they were in my ticket group. It was too near to transfer it).

On 4/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, carlosj said:

You risk being turned away as they're linked to a name and that person's ticket, who needs to be in the vehicle on entry.

They have the name and Glastonbury registration number on, not the vehicle registration number. They can be used by another member of the group that got the tickets (I was at risk of not going last time and See said I could supply an email for my cousins to take the van instead, as they were in my ticket group. It was too near to transfer it).

Nah they never check. Been doing it since 2004. 

On 4/27/2019 at 1:32 AM, daclown28 said:

I believe they changed it, now the person named on the ticket must be in the van when arriving on site

Yeah they said that last year and we bought ours off someone on here. They never check they just want the people in and dine and dusted lol