Well that was a disappointment. Again.

musky

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

Yes that’s perfectly fine. I’m in all day marking so need a distraction. I’ll add you to my Glasto excel sheet.

Happy to help anyone else if they reciprocate the favour!

Marvellous, thanks - I'll message you the details by PM in a minute and assume you also want me to try for yours. 

44 minutes ago, muffpuffin said:

Marvellous, thanks - I'll message you the details by PM in a minute and assume you also want me to try for yours. 

Well that would be nice!

Unfortunately I couldn’t try for coach tickets as I’m a teacher.

Edited by Bisque

No worries, always happy to help a fellow Glastonbury lover!!

The coach is good but the booking process is a hassle.

I just tried messaging you our details and it said Bisque cannot accept messages. I don't know if it is something to do with your settings? Would you be happy to let me have your email address so I can contact you directly?

7 hours ago, Bisque said:

Well that would be nice!

Unfortunately I couldn’t try for coach tickets as I’m a teacher.

I tried sending you a message earlier but got something up saying Bisque cannot receive messages - possibly something to do with your settings on efests?. I replied but just realised didn't quote your original above so perhaps you didn't see it? Asking if you would let me know your email address so I can contact you directly. 

Thanks to all of you who have offered to help myself (and others) in this thread. Although I wasn’t successful in getting a ticket this time round I’ve been heartened by the offers of help by people I’ve never met. Which of course is one of the reasons I love Glastonbury. :)

Thank you all!

Edited by musky