Well that was a disappointment. Again.

musky

5 minutes ago, DJL said:

That sucks. Happy to try for you on Sunday

Wow. If you’re happy to that would be amazing. I’m going on my own for the first time this year so there’s probably not going to be anyone helping me. :)

Actually, if anyone else wants to form a team (an exclusive one) give me shout. 

Hi I’m going alone 6th time this year having got my ticket in October

I’m more than happy to help out Sunday morning - happy to try and log in for anyone to be honest - not sure how it would work with people giving card details etc...but the offer is there

Good luck 

24 minutes ago, musky said:

The ticket gods have been unkind, so it looks like my Sunday morning is now spoken for.  Please don’t make me go through another secret resale. :(

it didn't happen last time unfortunately... I really hope they do it again ... ive had them this way before ... its one last thing to cling to 

2 minutes ago, BL1ND T1G3R said:

I’m more than happy to help out Sunday morning - happy to try and log in for anyone to be honest - not sure how it would work with people giving card details etc...but the offer is there

Good luck 

Check out the resale thread!

7 minutes ago, BL1ND T1G3R said:

Good luck 

Thanks! :) At this stage it’s the more the merrier, but it would be good if I could team up with others needing tickets so I can help out others too!

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Ouch, that hurts. i'd offer my services also, but they are offered elsewhere. Wishing you all the best in getting a posse in place for Sunday.

Cheers Yog, it’s appreciated all the same. :)

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it didn't happen last time unfortunately... I really hope they do it again ... ive had them this way before ... its one last thing to cling to 

Yeah, fortunately I had tickets for 2017 but missed out entirely on 2016, despite being on my computer and getting through immediately in the secret sale. Seems like there were very few returns in 2016 and next to none last time round. Sadly I think that might be a trend. 

Just now, musky said:

Yeah, fortunately I had tickets for 2017 but missed out entirely on 2016, despite being on my computer and getting through immediately in the secret sale. Seems like there were very few returns in 2016 and next to none last time round. Sadly I think that might be a trend. 

eaten up by hospitality/ workers I would guess .... not worth another sale in their eyes 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

eaten up by hospitality/ workers I would guess .... not worth another sale in their eyes 

That was the general consensus, wasn’t it. I suppose with the festival’s increased popularity there’s bound to be fewer returns before the deadline. 

What was the score with Variety Bazaar (or whatever it was called)? That might take a little heat out of the demand for tickets. 

2 minutes ago, musky said:

That was the general consensus, wasn’t it. I suppose with the festival’s increased popularity there’s bound to be fewer returns before the deadline. 

What was the score with Variety Bazaar (or whatever it was called)? That might take a little heat out of the demand for tickets. 

it was so Bizarre they scrapped it .... Emily said they were too busy with Glastonbury 

3 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

How long did it take to sell out this time?

I'm trying Sunday too, so best of luck for everyone trying :) 

I got through to the London tickets at 9 minutes past, and there were just a couple of options left. The one I went for only had the one ticket available and was gone by the time I clicked proceed. So about 10 past I guess. 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it was so Bizarre they scrapped it .... Emily said they were too busy with Glastonbury 

Ah, I missed that nugget, though the suspicion always was it was just proposed to weaken the local land owners’ postion. 

Shame, it probably would have made a decent backup. 

2 hours ago, musky said:

Wow. If you’re happy to that would be amazing. I’m going on my own for the first time this year so there’s probably not going to be anyone helping me. :)

Actually, if anyone else wants to form a team (an exclusive one) give me shout. 

Sure, just message me your details :)

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

I will be trying on Sunday for tickets for myself and gf. More than happy to add on a couple of extra efesters now my student loan is sitting in my current account!

That's very kind of you. I will be trying for 2 tickets on Sunday. Shall I PM you my details? Thanks in anticipation!!

On 4/25/2019 at 9:03 PM, muffpuffin said:

That's very kind of you. I will be trying for 2 tickets on Sunday. Shall I PM you my details? Thanks in anticipation!!

Yes that’s perfectly fine. I’m in all day marking so need a distraction. I’ll add you to my Glasto excel sheet.

Happy to help anyone else if they reciprocate the favour!

Edited by Bisque