Clash Finder thing

Abster

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There's a couple on the go at the minute.

https://clashfinder.com/list/

This one says 'core':

https://clashfinder.com/s/g2019/

Fabulous, thank you :)

I think its the second link I've used before... Gosh I make these plans then once on the Farm I see nothing I 'planned' too

Xx

Just now, morph100 said:

Wow it's started already, is Miley really on before Kylie?

Yep, Emily confirmed it. That version is requesting solid info only, asking for sources etc. So presumably anyone just lashing something in cos it looks right will have it deleted.

Just copied a screenshot of mine so the colour coding is kept. Red is officially confirmed acts, Green is fixed stage, Yellow is fixed day and Blue is fixed time slot. I've also just kept the same times as 2017 for ease, obviously some will probably change.

Friday:

image.thumb.png.49e6be941a1d50de1f373805e55b07ce.png

Saturday:

image.thumb.png.dd0132ab2f99c24c7dd914f43158079d.png

Sunday:

image.thumb.png.f5d3a3e57e9b1374f005b0eb8e69ab85.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Just copied a screenshot of mine so the colour coding is kept. Red is officially confirmed acts, Green is fixed stage, Yellow is fixed day and Blue is fixed time slot. I've also just kept the same times as 2017 for ease, obviously some will probably change.

Friday:

image.thumb.png.49e6be941a1d50de1f373805e55b07ce.png

Saturday:

image.thumb.png.dd0132ab2f99c24c7dd914f43158079d.png

Sunday:

image.thumb.png.f5d3a3e57e9b1374f005b0eb8e69ab85.png

I haven't heard of ??? but I do quite like !!!. 

20 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

There is no official one as far as I know. The fest don't make it, random internet dwellers like us do. Not much point reading it this far out id say?

This is the one you need - on the day the full lineup drops it will be populated by Halvin very fast.
https://clashfinder.com/s/g2019

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bombfrog said:

The Prodigy?

Just where they were gonna play, have no real clue about who will replace them. Still reckon Foals are nailed for a JP secret set, and Mark Ronson now has US dates that weekend iirc (as he was who I had first thought of after he was announced for Parklife)

4 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Just where they were gonna play, have no real clue about who will replace them. Still reckon Foals are nailed for a JP secret set, and Mark Ronson now has US dates that weekend iirc (as he was who I had first thought of after he was announced for Parklife)

Jamie XX would be a pretty vibey replacement.