Double Refund?

ChemicalBrother

Had a £60 refund from SeeTickets earlier in the month as 2 of my group dropped out & so didn’t pay the balance.

However, I’ve now had another £60 yesterday from SeeTickets ? No one else has dropped out & it’s nearly 3 weeks after balance day - anyone else received free money or is it just me ? 

Sorry if I got anyone’s hopes up there!

So I didn’t realise that Track My Order would update to show who had & hadn’t payed balances - & yes, another 2 from a group of 6 I bought for have seemingly dropped out. Which is frustrating when I’m trying again tonight & Sunday for people I’m much closer too & would literally bite their arms off* to go!

*not literally 

**ok maybe 2 would literally 

1 hour ago, incident said:

Ok, hands up, who else took this as a prompt to double check their bank account?

How many times does everyone check their ticket is still where they left it at home, once it's been delivered?

How many times do you check you've still got your ticket on the journey to site and from the car / coach to the gate?

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

How many times does everyone check their ticket is still where they left it at home, once it's been delivered?

How many times do you check you've still got your ticket on the journey to site and from the car / coach to the gate?

A scary amount. If I extended the same rules to everyday life I'd still be checking how many Weetabix were in my breakfast bowl at tea time.

9 minutes ago, Woffy said:

and there's still people who forget ... like those that forget their passport going on holiday ... having said that my dad did once forget to take his suitcase when going on holiday one year ... my mum had to drive and meet him with it :) 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

and there's still people who forget ... like those that forget their passport going on holiday ... having said that my dad did once forget to take his suitcase when going on holiday one year ... my mum had to drive and meet him with it :) 

I have to confess that 2017 I managed to leave liverpool without my tickets (mine and two daughters) i picked up one envelop and not two.

Didn't realise until we arrived, parked up and walked to the gate.

It was a nightmare!

Edited by drunk pumpkin
spelling!

5 hours ago, Ashl said:

So just to be clear if one of your group dropped out it would show a refund on the original order on the customers services  page with order number?

If you go to Track My Order on See Tickets, it shows the registration details of those in the group who have paid the full balance. 

6 hours ago, drunk pumpkin said:

I have to confess that 2017 I managed to leave liverpool without my tickets (mine and two daughters) i picked up one envelop and not two.

Didn't realise until we arrived, parked up and walked to the gate.

It was a nightmare!

I walked four miles to the gate in 2016, only to find out I’d got the wrong tickets in my pocket!

Luckily, the other half wasn’t too far away in the car by that point 

10 hours ago, Woffy said:

I always worry I’m going to accidentally rip them or get them wet or something. It’s why I used to love the coach, didn’t have the fear as much! 

10 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I managed to do that for my first one in 1995. Got the bus to Bangor (my closest station) but had a bit of time to kill so was having a wander around the shops. In Our Price, spotted something with the logo (a poster maybe? Was there a Glastonbury Album that year?) when it dawned on me, I'd left my ticket at home. Ran to find a phone box, called my dad and begged him to bring it to me. He turned up a few minutes before the train left. Gave me shit about it for years. 

Oh, and I work in a youth hostel. We've had people go home without their luggage. Entire suitcases/bags. People, not person. More than once. It's not common, but it's certainly not rare

Edited by philipsteak

11 hours ago, Woffy said:

I've not had a ticket delivered to my house for nine years now - I'm firmly in team coach - e-tickets all the way. Does make me worry that they might have lost it, it's such a relief when I'm handed that envelope.

10 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

I always worry I’m going to accidentally rip them or get them wet or something. It’s why I used to love the coach, didn’t have the fear as much! 

9 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I've not had a ticket delivered to my house for nine years now - I'm firmly in team coach - e-tickets all the way. Does make me worry that they might have lost it, it's such a relief when I'm handed that envelope.

Considering i'm a bit (!!!) OCD, i'm not sure i could cope with my ticket being 'out there' somewhere in someone else's hands.

The mere thought gives me the howling fantods.

I'm nervous on this, as I'm now being told I've got mail some days after it arrives, and once had to get the red missed mail card from the recycle bin to go get the tickets.