5G @ Glastonbury 2019

risteard

6 hours ago, frostypaw said:

A complete rebuttal was posted, you utterly ignored it and just posted more of your blog.

Being wrong doesn't mean it was a 'thought crime' it's just being wrong, try not to be so sensitive. Much like the people who thought driving over 30 would rip the souls from their bodies you'll get over it.

Frosty, What you term a full rebuttal is perhaps your opinion , others may find that what you have expressed is a different opinion and no more or less than that.

Regarding promptness of responses and sensitivity. Good manners determines that an acknowledgement should follow where requested where replies have obviously crossed in the post ( so to speak) a response would be a matter of taste or common sense. To expect such an acknowledgement immediately after you have shared your pearls of wisdom is perhaps expecting a little to much, and Sometimes no response would be expected or appropriate. For instance I am not expecting any response to this post, I do not require a response but you might choose to respond, that is your choice.

Regarding sensitivities, I can assure you no feathers have been ruffled or Ires have risen in this part of rural Sweden which I choose to call home.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Roger ( Russian Automated Bot, Proud wearer of a tin foil hat and general pedantic nut-job and thought criminal.)

Edited by Roger G Lewis
punctuation

14 hours ago, Roger G Lewis said:

Oh Really?

:lol: 

It doesn't exist, yet, so the UK cannot "stay locked into EU DefenceUnion.

And if it does ever exist - far from certain - it's merely about coordination of member forces if more than one member is involved in a military venture.

It's waaaaaay less than NATO's obligations onto its members (which is mostly EU states), but people like you don't seem bothered by NATO. ;) 

Just now, eFestivals said:

:lol: 

It doesn't exist, yet, so the UK cannot "stay locked into EU DefenceUnion.

And if it does ever exist - far from certain - it's merely about coordination of member forces if more than one member is involved in a military venture.

It's waaaaaay less than NATO's obligations onto its members (which is mostly EU states), but people like you don't seem bothered by NATO. ;) 

I live in Sweden, we are not members of NATO. Actually I am very bothered by NATO , I think it is a Solution looking for its own problems, a Turkey making up un necessary Christmas's as it were.

https://longhairedmusings.wordpress.com/2018/05/17/nato-trump-present-geo-political-tensions-sweden-the-swedes-finland-the-finns-the-scandics-and-the-ghost-of-olof-palme/

Nato, Trump Present Geo Political Tensions . Sweden , The Swedes, Finland the Finns The Scandics and the Ghost of Olof Palme?

I Live in Sweden, I visited Finland earlier this year Naturally I have Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish Friends.
Sweden and Finland have a Joint Treaty whereby each would only enter NATO is the Other also does, that decision would require a referendum in both countries,
The Position is explained very well in this Video.

4 minutes ago, Roger G Lewis said:

Frosty, What you term a full rebuttal is perhaps your opinion , others may find that what you have expressed is a different opinion and no more or less than that.

just because you have an opinion doesn't give your opinion any validity. :rolleyes: 

Being right requires that the facts back up your opinion. Do they? Do they fuck. 

Frosty is pointing out that you run away from the facts.

I've challenged you on the facts, and you've admitted one of your facts is bullshit tho with another you've trying stringing it out with more of your fact-free idiot opinions.

3 minutes ago, Roger G Lewis said:

I live in Sweden, we are not members of NATO. Actually I am very bothered by NATO

fair enough, but your fellow tin-foil-hatters don't have an issue with NATO. They think it's a glorious thing.

Meanwhile, the EU army bollocks you're spouting is just bollocks.

And surely you know that Sweden has a veto that can ensure it never happens?

Edited by eFestivals

15 hours ago, Roger G Lewis said:

It will be interesting to read the full judgement when it is released. Also to see what appeal might follow.

On what grounds?

'Don't report on the trial. If you do, you will go to jail'

'Reports on trial'

' you're going to jail'

30 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

just because you have an opinion doesn't give your opinion any validity. :rolleyes: 

Being right requires that the facts back up your opinion. Do they? Do they fuck. 

Frosty is pointing out that you run away from the facts.

I've challenged you on the facts, and you've admitted one of your facts is bullshit tho with another you've trying stringing it out with more of your fact-free idiot opinions.

Facts, Indeed those Stubborn things facts,

https://longhairedmusings.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/authentic-discourses-on-decisions-to-act/

Authentic Discourses on Decisions to Act.
A golden Rule in folklores Canon
holds what’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the Gander
do unto others that which to you would be done
thus applied in discussion, we should always avoid slander.
Leave at the first introduction
the habits of Authority and induction
When those listening seem deaf to what you tell
refrain if you please from poisoning the well
if your working hypothesis requires certitude
refrain from tailoring cloth that renders the emperor nude
If to your point, you wish others to allude
refrain from a hypocritical sneering attitude.
When your correspondent appeals to evidence
consider their sources, were they well meant?
In all matters, skepticism will serve you with equivalence
and always remember to mistrust the Government.
“man müsse das Volk stets in Armuth erhalten, damit es gehorsam bleibe.”(2)
R.Lewis 2017.

32 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

fair enough, but your fellow tin-foil-hatters don't have an issue with NATO. They think it's a glorious thing.

Meanwhile, the EU army bollocks you're spouting is just bollocks.

And surely you know that Sweden has a veto that can ensure it never happens?

2 hours ago, Roger G Lewis said:

"Why don't you engage? Why just mock."

"OK so maybe you engaged and I ignored it but so what that's just your opinion! I don't have to so neeeer"

Yeah buddy. See, you're not engaging in a conversation. You're just preaching.

A review of this rather long exchange between several parties here would reveal to an interested observer that engagement and polite discourse has emanated from the quarter ( Yours Truly), that has been variously described as, A tin foil hatter, people like you, spouter of bollocks and other pejoratives.
In remaining pleasant and using humour I have sought to keep a dialogue open without responding to the rather un welcoming and censorious attitude of the In group here, (including you if I may say Frosty, old chap). which clearly exists with the Regular participants here , those with post counts in the 1000's or indeed 10's of thousands.

I must here point out that I have no intention of engaging to the extent that the more dedicated posters here do, no offence but, I do have things to do upon which I place a higher priority..

Exchanging memes and posting bumper snickered aphorisms seems to me to be a less than serious way to address matters arising about the potential health effects of Micro Wave radiation and wider aspects of surveillance state over reach through the internet of things.

I am for my part perfectly happy with what I have posted and what I have said in the engagement we have had here such as it is. I can only speak for myself but I am happy that I have been given the opportunity to comment without censorship and although an early call was made to close down this discussion the moderators saw fit to keep it open, for which I applaud them.

It is for each of us to take away whatever we wish from this exchange, I take away a positive feeling and I am grateful to concerns raised and reminders given that all information should be checked , rechecked and offered as much critical perspective as possible.

Regarding the technical aspects of all of the questions, I would only add that a discussion thread in even such an august corner of the inter webs as this is not the place to take these matters up, that would be at open public meetings and planning committees and other institutional fora where the powers exist to bring about political action and inquiry. I for myself am sufficiently motivated that should our local commune , here in Sweden our councils are called communes as in France, then I would make appropriate representations including supporting evidence. This Government Funded Swedish web site which I linked to earlier tends to suggest that here in Sweden the finer points of detail and proper oversight of the different aspects, specifications and operating characteristics would be appropriate to the areas the systems were being deployed in.

https://www.stralsakerhetsmyndigheten.se/en/publications/reports/radiation-protection/2019/201908/

Edited by Roger G Lewis

1 hour ago, frostypaw said:

"Why don't you engage? Why just mock."

"OK so maybe you engaged and I ignored it but so what that's just your opinion! I don't have to so neeeer"

Yeah buddy. See, you're not engaging in a conversation. You're just preaching.

A review of this rather long exchange between several parties here would reveal to an interested observer that engagement and polite discourse has emanated from the quarter ( Yours Truly), that has been variously described as, A tin foil hatter, people like you, spouter of bollocks and other pejoratives.
In remaining pleasant and using humour I have sought to keep a dialogue open without responding to the rather un welcoming and censorious attitude of the In group here, (including you if I may say Frosty, old chap). which clearly exists with the Regular participants here , those with post counts in the 1000's or indeed 10's of thousands.

I must here point out that I have no intention of engaging to the extent that the more dedicated posters here do, no offence but, I do have things to do upon which I place a higher priority..

Exchanging memes and posting bumper snickered aphorisms seems to me to be a less than serious way to address matters arising about the potential health effects of Micro Wave radiation and wider aspects of surveillance state over reach through the internet of things.

I am for my part perfectly happy with what I have posted and what I have said in the engagement we have had here such as it is. I can only speak for myself but I am happy that I have been given the opportunity to comment without censorship and although an early call was made to close down this discussion the moderators saw fit to keep it open, for which I applaud them.

It is for each of us to take away whatever we wish from this exchange, I take away a positive feeling and I am grateful to concerns raised and reminders given that all information should be checked , rechecked and offered as much critical perspective as possible.

Regarding the technical aspects of all of the questions, I would only add that a discussion thread in even such an august corner of the inter webs as this is not the place to take these matters up, that would be at open public meetings and planning committees and other institutional fora where the powers exist to bring about political action and inquiry. I for myself am sufficiently motivated that should our local commune , here in Sweden our councils are called communes as in France, then I would make appropriate representations including supporting evidence. This Government Funded Swedish web site which I linked to earlier tends to suggest that here in Sweden the finer points of detail and proper oversight of the different aspects, specifications and operating characteristics would be appropriate to the areas the systems were being deployed in.

https://www.stralsakerhetsmyndigheten.se/en/publications/reports/radiation-protection/2019/201908/

Edited by Roger G Lewis

So what you're saying is you think you posting a load of rubbish and ignoring everyone countering it is "discourse"?

It's not.

And also that you should be allowed to post all this uncontested and it can only be discussed in more formal settings.

Defining this as "not a discourse" and just you lecturing us.

It would be sad if someone who thought cars run on gravy had an influence on transport policy.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Roger G Lewis said:

lol

6 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

So what you're saying is you think you posting a load of rubbish and ignoring everyone countering it is "discourse"?

It's not.

And also that you should be allowed to post all this uncontested and it can only be discussed in more formal settings.

Defining this as "not a discourse" and just you lecturing us.

It would be sad if someone who thought cars run on gravy had an influence on transport policy.

What I am saying is what I have said, not what you are tyring to claim that I said , or did. The written Record here in the full thread should anyone be sad enough, motivated enough or even amused enough to go back through what I have Said as commentary to that which I have linked to some of which I have written oin my own blog and other things which I have linked to on my Twitter account .
Now Mr Frosty, forgive me but I am going to enjoy the sunshine , a happy side effect of which is that you as all froist are far from my mind when the temperature rises.

The suin has got its hat on, hip hip hooray.

Just learn how radios and wireless transmission works. It’ll take you a good few days of reading but after that you will realise how silly the idea of 5G being dangerous is. Not saying read anything political, just basic text books. Start with a book of how radios work, then on how phones work, then one of 3/4G. After that you can just read and be able to understand the spec for 5G yourself an dwont have to rely on other people.

1 hour ago, DeanoL said:

Just learn how radios and wireless transmission works. It’ll take you a good few days of reading but after that you will realise how silly the idea of 5G being dangerous is. Not saying read anything political, just basic text books. Start with a book of how radios work, then on how phones work, then one of 3/4G. After that you can just read and be able to understand the spec for 5G yourself an dwont have to rely on other people.

Deanlol,

Why is it recommended to hold phones away from your ear, using hands free or an ear piece and micro phone.
Are you aware of just how little is known scientifically about Magnetism, electron magnetism and indeed the world of sub atomic particles?

You say read a text book , I am more than happy to read scientific papers, and indeed text books, I regularly follow on line scientific courses

such as this one which I completed several years ago

This Talk by Eric Dollard is also well worth the three plus hours time I have watched it probaly six or seven times over the years.

This is an annual study produced on the field in Sweden.

https://www.stralsakerhetsmyndigheten.se/contentassets/ea182ee131d049f1b3b1140dd0fbc0f8/201908-recent-research-on-emf-and-health-risk-thirteenth-report-from-ssms-scientific-council-on-electromagnetic-fields-2018.pdf

Deanol, your reasoning of Understand how(a) works and then outcome (b) will prove to be a silly worry isn't working for me I'm afraid.

A radio( a ) transmitting at or between (x, x-y)  frequencies with body( n )exposed for time period( t ) at distance (m) would have a probability (P) of zero effect then fair enough , one needs to be precise with ones definitions, boundary conditions and measurement tolerances.

9 hours ago, Roger G Lewis said:

A radio( a ) transmitting at or between (x, x-y)  frequencies with body( n )exposed for time period( t ) at distance (m) would have a probability (P) of zero effect then fair enough , one needs to be precise with ones definitions, boundary conditions and measurement tolerances.

LOL.

This is all amazing, you've just proven conclusively you've not reached the education level of a GCSE maths student.

Please if you're honestly interested in finding out about this stuff go to college. You will be doing nothing but wasting your time here

2 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

LOL.

This is all amazing, you've just proven conclusively you've not reached the education level of a GCSE maths student.

Please if you're honestly interested in finding out about this stuff go to college. You will be doing nothing but wasting your time here

Noticed he won’t engage with me when I mentioned the 7 years of academic studies I did on radio comms. Funny that. 

22 minutes ago, tumbles said:

Noticed he won’t engage with me when I mentioned the 7 years of academic studies I did on radio comms. Funny that. 

He's way above you with his grade school explanation of how to construct a probability expression, that showed you.

dunningkruger.jpg

13 hours ago, Roger G Lewis said:

What I am saying is what I have said, not what you are tyring to claim that I said , or did. The written Record here in the full thread should anyone be sad enough, motivated enough or even amused enough to go back through what I have Said as commentary to that which I have linked to some of which I have written oin my own blog and other things which I have linked to on my Twitter account .
Now Mr Frosty, forgive me but I am going to enjoy the sunshine , a happy side effect of which is that you as all froist are far from my mind when the temperature rises.

The suin has got its hat on, hip hip hooray.

One wouldn't think so from the verbage you have posted. All a bit 'yawn', I don't think you have won anyone over so why do you bother?