TO ANYONE GOING TO GLASTONBURY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR

BlackHole2006

haahahahaha

sorry guys, i'm so embarrased I can't even bare to read the comments.

this thread seemed like a good idea at the time but in hindsight was probably a terrible one, which is basically the story my life.

I would like to apologise to all the kitty's, toby's and jamie xx fans of the world who I offended making this post.

much love from a mortified blackhole2006. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

haahahahaha

this thread seemed like a good idea at the time but in hindsight was probably a terrible one, which is basically the story my life.

I would like to apologise to all the kitty's, toby's and jamie xx fans of the world who I offended making this post.

No more ciders for that man :lol:

6 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

haahahahaha

So...... we can still laugh at hippies....? 

13 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

haahahahaha

Contemporise man!

4989061B-77CD-48D7-AE02-B0941C3C937E.jpeg

A few years ago, I saw someone who could well have been a Toby (i.e. posh bloke, not a carvery) laughing at the hippy/ex-traveller type guy running the baby-throwing thing in unfairground. He was calling him an in-bred and all sorts of horrible names.

The traveller guy pulled out what looked to me and my muntered mate like a metal bar, and we assumed it was all going to kick off.

It turned out to be a flute, and rather than hitting him with it, he did an impressive flute/beatbox routine. Fair play, we thought.

9 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Please respect the people  running the stalls and stages at the green futures/green fields areas. They are NOT “smelly hippies” to be ridiculed and laughed at. This is their job, their livelihood and their passion. They have been there since the beginning and have been going there longer than you have. More often than not, they have helped Michael Eavis with the earlier Glasto’s.

Green Futures is one of my favourite areas for this reason and it really boils my piss thinking that kitty & toby will laugh at the filthy hippies then go over to the park and “vibe” to Jamie XX. 

Thanks for reading xoxo

Too many newbies going old son.. They'll be more newbies than oldies this year lol 

5 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

haahahahaha

Hello BlackHole2006,

Nice car crash. Spectacular even. Got any more?

Joking aside, I doubt there's many people on this forum who haven't written down something that they regret at a later date. It happens to me often enough. In my defence, they have nearly all occurred when I wasn't taking my daily medications. 

Thanks for creating this thread, as it's given us all a laugh. :)

22 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

haahahahaha

I think most found it a welcome distraction from the usual seasonal threads which are a hive of activity at this time of year.

I'm intrigued about the person who downvoted your apology though, which side of the fence are they on?

3 hours ago, clarkete said:

I'm intrigued about the person who downvoted your apology though, which side of the fence are they on?

It would be interesting to know the thought processes that went on prior to the decision to down vote. The decision to down vote would seem a little harsh from this end, but I'm blinkered, and cannot see all perspectives, I'd say.