Anybody have an instructions manual I can give to my friends who are helping me in the resale?

shapebuster

Hey you beautiful people.

I was really disappointed to not get tickets last October despite having a few people helping me at the time.  I'm going to give it another crack in the resale and I was wondering if any of you had an instructions manual i could use to guide my friends when they are going through the process

I am going to type one up anyway but before i do that i was wondering if any of you kind souls had an instructions manual (word doc, PDF) that I could use as a template?

Thanks a lot, really appreciate any help i can get.

hopefully see you on the farm!

59 minutes ago, shapebuster said:

Hey you beautiful people.

I was really disappointed to not get tickets last October despite having a few people helping me at the time.  I'm going to give it another crack in the resale and I was wondering if any of you had an instructions manual i could use to guide my friends when they are going through the process

I am going to type one up anyway but before i do that i was wondering if any of you kind souls had an instructions manual (word doc, PDF) that I could use as a template?

Thanks a lot, really appreciate any help i can get.

hopefully see you on the farm!

On 4/14/2019 at 5:00 PM, StoneCircle said:
Here is the information needed in the order it came up in previous sales, there will be an additional screen for coach tickets showing the available departure points. I think this appears after screen 2..... 

Get your registrations and postcodes, bank account etc into a document you can copy and paste from, saves typos.

Use proceed to get the next screens

Screen One
Registration numbers and postcode for each person - names do not need adding. The lead person goes in the 1st fields and the rest of the group in the remaining fields. See Screenshot below.... not sure which sale this was from, but hopefully it will give helpers an idea of what to expect! 

Screen Two
This will confirm the names & the postal address for each registered user

Screen Three
Email   
Email confirm 
Long Card Number 
Start Date  
End Date  (Be careful here as it defaulted to an incorrect one once and it took me a while to notice)
Issue Number (if applicable) 
CVV Number 
Contact Phone number

Screen Four

You can add Insurance, Water bottles and Car Park pass

Screen Five
Confirms purchase from SeeTickets, take a screen shot and print it out and dance like a loon because you're going to Glastonbury!! :party:

Good luck to you all, I was in this position in 2016 so I will be routing for you all! :good:

77710877_Bookingpage.PNG.34dff03f5e8e8410cb340073a9bfa833.PNG

Here is one I posted to another thread. Good luck! :)

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, carlosj said:

I don't think you need a phone number, I think that's more for contacting others in the group as part of the ticket sale day.

It self populates as does the email address - from your registration details.