Jump to content
eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.
shapebuster

Anybody have an instructions manual I can give to my friends who are helping me in the resale?

Recommended Posts

Hey you beautiful people.

I was really disappointed to not get tickets last October despite having a few people helping me at the time.  I'm going to give it another crack in the resale and I was wondering if any of you had an instructions manual i could use to guide my friends when they are going through the process

I am going to type one up anyway but before i do that i was wondering if any of you kind souls had an instructions manual (word doc, PDF) that I could use as a template?

 

Thanks a lot, really appreciate any help i can get.

 

hopefully see you on the farm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, shapebuster said:

Hey you beautiful people.

I was really disappointed to not get tickets last October despite having a few people helping me at the time.  I'm going to give it another crack in the resale and I was wondering if any of you had an instructions manual i could use to guide my friends when they are going through the process

I am going to type one up anyway but before i do that i was wondering if any of you kind souls had an instructions manual (word doc, PDF) that I could use as a template?

 

Thanks a lot, really appreciate any help i can get.

 

hopefully see you on the farm!

 

On 4/14/2019 at 5:00 PM, StoneCircle said:
Here is the information needed in the order it came up in previous sales, there will be an additional screen for coach tickets showing the available departure points. I think this appears after screen 2..... 
 
Get your registrations and postcodes, bank account etc into a document you can copy and paste from, saves typos.

Use proceed to get the next screens
 
Screen One
Registration numbers and postcode for each person - names do not need adding. The lead person goes in the 1st fields and the rest of the group in the remaining fields. See Screenshot below.... not sure which sale this was from, but hopefully it will give helpers an idea of what to expect! 
   

Screen Two
This will confirm the names & the postal address for each registered user

Screen Three
Email   
Email confirm 
Long Card Number 
Start Date  
End Date  (Be careful here as it defaulted to an incorrect one once and it took me a while to notice)
Issue Number (if applicable) 
CVV Number 
Contact Phone number

Screen Four

You can add Insurance, Water bottles and Car Park pass
 
Screen Five
Confirms purchase from SeeTickets, take a screen shot and print it out and dance like a loon because you're going to Glastonbury!! :party:

Good luck to you all, I was in this position in 2016 so I will be routing for you all! :good:

77710877_Bookingpage.PNG.34dff03f5e8e8410cb340073a9bfa833.PNG

Here is one I posted to another thread. Good luck! :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for that - I didn't realise you need to put in phone number and email - better make sure I have these.

Oh and you forgot to tell them to start F5ing rather than letting it auto reload every 20 seconds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think you need a phone number, I think that's more for contacting others in the group as part of the ticket sale day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, carlosj said:

I don't think you need a phone number, I think that's more for contacting others in the group as part of the ticket sale day.

It self populates as does the email address - from your registration details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

It self populates as does the email address - from your registration details.

Ah right I did wonder but the whole buying tickets thing is a bit of a blur! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...