Two CV tickets in same name

Leazels

Hi!

Wondered if anyone can help with my query. If we are a party of 6 in two separate campervans planning to arrive together, does it matter that both CV tickets are in one name? 

As we could only bag one CV ticket at a time, my husband got on twice and booked them both with his details. He will be driving our van but the other ticket is for friends in the other van. Will we be ok or do I need to try and change the name on one of the tickets? 

Thank you! Im a first time Glasto goer and probably over thinking everything!!

1 hour ago, Leazels said:

Hi!

Wondered if anyone can help with my query. If we are a party of 6 in two separate campervans planning to arrive together, does it matter that both CV tickets are in one name? 

As we could only bag one CV ticket at a time, my husband got on twice and booked them both with his details. He will be driving our van but the other ticket is for friends in the other van. Will we be ok or do I need to try and change the name on one of the tickets? 

Thank you! Im a first time Glasto goer and probably over thinking everything!!

You can only change the name on a campervan pass if the person whose name it is in cancels their festival ticket. If you are travelling in convoy you will be fine, otherwise try and get a pass in the correct name. I believe there will be a resale of these on Sunday 28 April at 11am. You can then get a refund on the other pass before 03 May.

Have a fantastic time, it's my 12th year and its still as exciting as my 1st! :)