Coombe Weekender 2019

TheWaters

46 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

He’s definitely still quite a big draw here though, I know a lot of people who would go just to see him tbf. He’s not at R&L is he? I guess community is a shout, but still.

oh don't know why i thought that ? he's not at that many festivals really then is he

1 hour ago, gfa said:

oh don't know why i thought that ? he's not at that many festivals really then is he

Neighbourhood

iow

community

glasgow green

kendal

y not

6 fests in 8 weeks is quite a lot, all in a 8 week period. I wouldn’t rule out Glastonbury in that time frame either. 

9 hours ago, gfa said:

Faithless for saturday, MK and Kelis for the sunday. Free shuttle buses and camping is being arranged with local campsites. https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coombe-weekender-coventry-faithless-kelis-16202203

I thought they'd managed to actually get Faithless to perform live, was gunna say! But it's just Rollo and Sister Bliss DJ set. That's still a pretty decent booking though. Wonder what happened to Happy Mondays then? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, SCG95 said:

Stage times released. Only an hour set from The Libs? I hope not. 

I asked them on Facebook for set lengths for both Reverend and The Libertines. They said they were both on for an hour. However, Circa Waves start an hour after Reverend so they might just be talking rubbish.