2019 Map

Dukeicon

10 minutes ago, Squonk said:

It definitely looks like the se corner entry system has gone completely. The queuing area for it has been replaced by crew camping

It's still there in the same place; the queueing area has always been down in that corner between Cabaret and Avalon.  You'll now enter into Block 9 East, which was previously (I think) the Glasto Latino field.

9 hours ago, Squonk said:

It definitely looks like the se corner entry system has gone completely. The queuing area for it has been replaced by crew camping

It's mapped the same as '16 & '17 so I'm sure it's in the same place.

8 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

You'll now enter into Block 9 East, which was previously (I think) the Glasto Latino field.

That's the same entrance as previous years. Collects a pool of slurry in wet years.

Edited by Dave F.
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Woffy said:

He's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but he does a decent job, that lad. Fair play to him.

Literally.

Blows my mind.

?

i agree probably not mine  .... but the vlogs have definitely more professional over the years ive been watching them and you cant knock his enthusiasm for the festival ... and Hollys 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

i agree probably not mine  .... but the vlogs have definitely more professional over the years ive been watching them and you cant knock his enthusiasm for the festival ... and Hollys 

And they generally know what they're talking about as much as the average poster on here which is more than you can say for most glasto vloggers. 

Have to agree, not a fan of the vlogging thing in general but that's a good effort. 

Far from convinced on the meet up though. Imagine trying to be that positive and get everyone to cheer at the eFests meet. 

9 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Have to agree, not a fan of the vlogging thing in general but that's a good effort. 

Far from convinced on the meet up though. Imagine trying to be that positive and get everyone to cheer at the eFests meet. 

You have now been appointed chief cheerleader ... as you are such a good influencer :) 

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

"Hey everyone, let's have a big cheer...."

Everyone: "Pipe Down"

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Hmm, the new pier thing seems to be right next to some longdrops on the map- does that mean people on the pier will be able to see into them, and also might there be a bit of a pong on the pier? 

If there is it will be just like being back in Bognor Regis in the 1990's.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:12 PM, Woffy said:

He's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but he does a decent job, that lad. Fair play to him.

Literally.

Blows my mind.

?

Yeah he’s slightly irritating, but clearly knows and loves the festival. He’s done his job anyway, because I got a little bit emotional and almost a little teary when they showed The Park hill and sign. Excitement levels are through the roof now.