2019 Map

Dukeicon

Think you could be on the money.

Have to say the Dairy Ground change looks very much like how a service road with access to a 6,000 square foot store with nearby staff camping would look.

And pretty good location for much of the camping areas - which is where they have been located at the other festivals.

1 minute ago, Divein said:

Very intrigued as to what this is. 

Surely it's just a delineation of what constitutes the Green Fields? Can't imagine it represents anything that will be physically present..

44 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

New Arcadia is actually a giant mechanical Co-Op supermarket pumping out Stanton Warriors tunes until 3am.

Well, I know where I'm going to be spending all of my time....regardless of how great that Glade lineup is

37 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Could coop be where it says 'wholesale market' or is that an interstage thing?

Wholesale Market holds the food, drink, kitchen supplies stock for cafes, bars, traders etc. You can ring in an order and they whizz it to anywhere on site. It cuts down the traffic and enables traders to restock stuff they run out of. EG ice on a hot day,   I’ve been in there quite a few times and it’s basically full of refrigerated trucks dispatchers and ports-cabins. . .  

I'm glad the bimble Inn has moved--haven't properly been to it since its last move from the old tipi village that was to the east of the site. I used to love it so hopefully will get round to it this time. 

17 hours ago, Skelts said:

What's The Wormhole?  Is that something new for this year too?

According to Wikipedia it's simply :

A wormhole is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations solved using a Jacobian matrix and determinant. A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends, each at separate points in spacetime

Having watched Star Trek Deep Space 9, they can be useful for traversing vast swathes of outer space, but can prove problematic if there is a villainous empire ruled by shapeshifters on the other side. 

Alternatively, I suspect it might be something like the underground piano bar, with maybe a tunnel entrance that leads to a hollow in the hill? (that's complete speculation on my part). 

14 hours ago, Dave F. said:

West Holts is shown orientated South West-ish instead of North west.

image.png.cedc98fa7edbadba8dfea8c1d4f1289f.png

There is a video via Facebook glasto chat showing that west holts stage direction has changed in line with the above