2019 Map

Dukeicon

Just now, mcshed said:

No change in the little silhouettes of Acadia or Sonic despite both being in line for a rejig. In fact Silver Hayes is identical in terms of venues despite supposedly combining Blues and Gully. So I don't think this is going to be the final version.

They've combined Blues & Gully and added a new venue 'No Average Groove', so still the same number of venues.

Will be interested to see how moving the angle West holts faces out at will effect sound bleed, especially with putting Glasto Latino in that general direction.

I think putting Glasto Latino in that position will be a positive move, likely to get a lot more people going there in the daytime.

1 minute ago, Dukeicon said:

They've combined Blues & Gully and added a new venue 'No Average Groove', so still the same number of venues.

With the exact same footprints? Didn't they describe No Average Groove as a microvenue. I think they've just not changed the map.

7 minutes ago, mcshed said:

With the exact same footprints? Didn't they describe No Average Groove as a microvenue. I think they've just not changed the map.

I'm inclined to agree. Arcadia still a distinctive spider shape... And I was expecting more changes in The Park

It's probably a work in progress. Glasto Latino has been moved and Block 9 is now huge along with the new Pier. New camp areas for crew etc too so still little things for them to change as they have done in other years after the map release. 

23 minutes ago, psychology said:

West Holts stage has turned slightly

So - I'm certain, though it may just be a false memory, that the Jazz World Stage (as it was) pointed much more southerly in the 90s, almost directly towards the row of shops etc that included in the Blue Moon Cafe / towards the junction where the Tiny Tea Tent was.

This http://www.webm8.co.uk/riddler/flyers/glastonbury/0024.html seems to suggest this was the case.

Edited by jfaragher

A simple map reveal makes me far more excited than it should do.

It's possible that Arcadia remains shown as a spider on the map intentionally, so as not to ruin the surprise of what they are actually doing instead. Really, the shape shown on the map doesn't matter as long as the location is correct.