Avalon lineup 2019

billum

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

This is clearly a deal breaker*. I've just seen that Shskespear's Sister are back and on Graham Norton's show next week. Does this mean Avalon are only getting 2 3rds of Bananarsma?

*It's not.

Yep, they're officially back to being a duo

19 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

Will Frank Turner be headlining, do you think? It says he's on at 12 on his website, but not sure if it's accurate 

I'd be pretty sure it's a given he will be headlining.. the 12pm time on his website is for any times which are unconfirmed.

Most of his festival dates - with times TBA - are indicated the same.

• Upvote 1

Any one want an Avalon T. Shirt from last year?

I bought it on a drunken late evening stroll around the site as i liked the pattern on the front and only realised the next day that the back had all the Avalon bands, none of which i had actually seen. ( I nearly saw Steve Harley, but just before he came on decided to make a dash to the SE corner to see the Dead Kennedys instead).

. Unfortunately i am not at home for a couple of days so can't show a picture, but it is royal blue, X large and has never been worn. I don't want any money for it, but if you would be good enough to make a donation to Efests that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 10:09 PM, marathonsteve said:

Too be honest I have never seen her . I will have to have a look at the clashes. Big Queue thou

I saw her at Kendal Calling last year and she was one of the highlights of the festival for me. She has a new album out that’s doing well.