Avalon lineup 2019

billum

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Can’t say there’s much for me there but glad to see such a strong reception from others. Really do need to spend some more time in this area so will attempt to make an effort this year in my rare bit of down time.

Previous years I've only really gone down there for the pub (my favourite on site); this year is the first I've been completely enthralled by the lineup. 

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Can’t say there’s much for me there but glad to see such a strong reception from others. Really do need to spend some more time in this area so will attempt to make an effort this year in my rare bit of down time.

What's your bag FF?  You're normally quite dancey right?

Might be able to recommend a few to catch and break your Avalon duck!

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

What's your bag FF?  You're normally quite dancey right?

Might be able to recommend a few to catch and break your Avalon duck!

To be fair there’s an awful lot on there I haven’t heard so maybe I should it all a listen before I totally write it off - just nothing that screams ‘must see’ at me. 

1 minute ago, Fearless_Fish said:

There's no lineup for the Cafe, and they don't mention it in the blurb either (whereas they mentioned the Inn and the helter skelter). It had better be there! 

"Michael (Eavis) will set the ball rocking and rolling in our wonderful Avalon Cafe stage."

I'd say you're golden :)

5 minutes ago, Username taken said:

When are Bananarama playing??

We don't know yet - it looks from their twitter like even they don't know! But it's not Friday headline (that's Frank Turner), so probably headline or sub-headline on Saturday or Sunday at a guess

... or what Gnomey said (sorry, slow reply)

Edited by billum

3 minutes ago, Fearless_Fish said:

There's no lineup for the Cafe, and they don't mention it in the blurb either (whereas they mentioned the Inn and the helter skelter). It had better be there! 

"Michael (Eavis) will set the ball rocking and rolling in our wonderful Avalon Cafe stage"