Avalon lineup 2019

billum

2 minutes ago, CajunMoon said:

Seriously strong line up this! Yola on there too, someone I've been wanting to see. Lord I hope the resale is kind to us ticketless folks ?

Blimey yes, she's got some serious classic pipes! Ta for the recommendation

• Like 1

May spend all weekend at Avalon (apart from when Bananarama are on, obvs) :D

Delighted with the lineup, I thought 2017 was quite weak compared to their usual standard, back on form.

I wonder if the people who spend their time at Silver Hayes look at this lineup with the same level of confusion as I do when I look at that poster.

• Upvote 4

This is the one i've been waiting for. Love Avalon announcements. Some great names on there too to be pleased with- Beans, Frank, Hobo Jones and Tankus the Henge to start with not to mention Reef and Bananarama! 

Very happy with this and loving how we have had 2 areas announce this week! It's getting fucking closer!!!!!!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls in here will be rammed!  That's a very strong line up, lots of good stuff to see

Yeah - figure Frank may be playing elsewhere too so may ease things a bit. Does Avalon have it's headliners on at the same time as the Pyramid etc or is it one of those where it finishes a bit early?

Well that's bought me back in.

This morning i was seriously considering not trying for a ticket in the resales next week as i'm not sure i am physically up to it at the moment.

In the past i have never seen anything in Avalon, but looking at that i could have a very nice weekend and stay around there all the time.

So roll on next Thursday.

Just now, DeanoL said:

Yeah - figure Frank may be playing elsewhere too so may ease things a bit. Does Avalon have it's headliners on at the same time as the Pyramid etc or is it one of those where it finishes a bit early?

It goes on til the normal ending time, sometime after midnight - you might be thinking of the Park stage which finishes early on the Sunday?

1 minute ago, DeanoL said:

Bit later sometimes.  Been in there and caught tail ends of sets after headliners.

Just now, billum said:

It goes on til the normal ending time, sometime after midnight - you might be thinking of the Park stage which finishes early on the Sunday?

Was probably thinking of Leftfield which finishes early. Some stages have the bigger names on a bit earlier too to avoid headliner clashes. Avalon doesn't seem to though.