Avalon lineup 2019

billum

3 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Nope ... doesn;t usually happen, usually Avalon only ...... and now come the clashes !

Has happened before (Lightning Seeds springs to mind), also the initial lineup poster said it was the main stages only.

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Has happened before (Lightning Seeds springs to mind), also the initial lineup poster said it was the main stages only.

Fair enough ,I couldn;t think of any huge crossovers where acts had played both a mainstage and the Avalon (as I think the OP was asking), - its not the norm to play twice is it on both a main and Avalon ?

Are we assuming that acts listed here and on the first poster are playing a main stage AND Avalon?

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I wonder if Siobhan Fahey has played since 1992?

She has, she sang on their last extensive tour, but that was the first time in many years. Reckon it's in the balance whether she'll be there this time or not

Already 'found' Deep South and Yola, I really don't mind what's on elsewhere now, there's enough music for me here.

Never expected I'd really want to see Bananarama, but their Cruel Summer is a massive song for me back in August 1984, my first trip to the USA and LA radio were playing it on continuous rotation, it'll probably make me cry.

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Are we assuming that acts listed here and on the first poster are playing a main stage AND Avalon?

I think so. Frank had also told someone he's playing a couple of gigs so wouldn't be surprised to see him crop up on one of the larger stages.

1 minute ago, Simpo said:

https://www.facebook.com/FieldOfAvalon/posts/1816856418416110?comment_id=1817740651661020

Bar Steward Sons have confirmed their date and time as 12.30 on the Sunday afternoon in the comments on facebook.

That is an absolutely perfect way to kick Sunday off.  Early beers and the Barstewards.  Got pointed to them at BD's by @mr gumby and they are absolutely brilliant

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Already 'found' Deep South and Yola, I really don't mind what's on elsewhere now, there's enough music for me here.

Never expected I'd really want to see Bananarama, but their Cruel Summer is a massive song for me back in August 1984, my first trip to the USA and LA radio were playing it on continuous rotation, it'll probably make me cry.

The ones that make you cry are always the best!