2019 Event Management Planning Document

kalifire

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

This is dated 26th February, but I think it's only recently been put on Mendip Council's website.

Glastonbury Festival 2019 - Event Management Planning (PDF)

No secrets contained therein, as far as I can see, but an interesting read for those inclined.

I’m the sad bar steward that will read every word... will report back if anything of interest 

Much shorter than initially expected... it’s essentially a tick box exercise for the license I expect

The important things (for us at least) are omitted as excluded addendums. I for one would love to see the Glastonbury pier risk assessment, if only for the site plan! Though such a thing is only implied. I’m a little disappointed my obsessive geeky side has bore no fruit 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, flyingmonkeypigs said:

Much shorter than initially expected... it’s essentially a tick box exercise for the license I expect

The important things (for us at least) are omitted as excluded addendums. I for one would love to see the Glastonbury pier risk assessment, if only for the site plan! Though such a thing is only implied. I’m a little disappointed my obsessive geeky side has bore no fruit 

Thanks for doing the leg work pal. Wait till the report comes out after the festival. I nominate you to scratch that itch and report back with all the details you find.